Ch 10:I've had enough of your bullshit.

SABRINA'S POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm at 7:30. Surprisingly, it didn't wake Ryan.

I was about to get off the bed when I felt something on my waist. I pulled up the blanket to see Ryan's hand wrapped around my waist holding me close to his chest.

Our lips being this close to each other is making my urge to kiss him even worse.

It absolutely sucks to have fallen for someone who you know would never fall for you. He cares for me so much. He considers me a good friend. But how do I tell him that I wanna be way more than just friends with him. How do I let him know that he makes me feel things I never thought anyone could.

"Ryan wake up! It's time for school!" I say nudging his arm.

"If it were just another day, I would probably hold you close and get back to sleep. But today's no ordinary day, right 'brina? Today, you're gonna stand up for yourself. Today, you're gonna look him in the eye and fight him." he tells me.

"Oh damn, I totally forgot about that" I say with a tensed voice.

"Hey hey, you're gonna be ok. You need to do this, 'brina. Last two years have been hell for you...and you need to let that bastard get what he deserves" he tells me.

"I know, Ryan. I'm nervous but I wanna do it. I can't possibly live in fear my whole life" I tell him.

"That's my Buttercup!" he says playfully.

"Seriously? BUTTERCUP?!" I ask him.

"Don't act like you don't like it when I call you that" he tells me.

Are you kidding? I love it when you call me that. It's just that I can't get used to it.

"What're you thinking about, 'brina?" he asks me.

"Nothing really" I tell him.

"You know I could get used to this!" he tells me.

"Get used to what?" I ask him.

"Sleeping with you in my arms" he tells me.

What? Please do!

"You better not, Ryan. I'm not gonna let you sleep here every night!" I tell him.

That's exactly what you want, 'brina! Stop pretending.

"I'm not promising anything" he says in defense.

We get ready for school and head out.

"Ryan! Do Harvey and Nick know about this?" I ash him.

"I haven't told them anything, 'brina. It's not my place" he tells me.

"I'll tell them" I tell him.

"You will?" he asks me, surprised.

"Definitely. They're my friends as well. I don't wanna hide anything from them." I tell him.

"I get it" he says and smiles at me.

As we enter the school, Harvey and Nick approach us.

"Hey guys! Where were you last night, Ry?" asks Harvey.

"I was with 'brina" he tells them.

"Ohhkayyyy" says Nick.

"Guys, I wanna tell you something" I tell them.

"Sure, 'brina" says Nick.

"You know my boyfriend, Jace. He is abusive. Like, towards me. Ever since we got together, he has continued to hit me and even touch me without my permission. H-he has raped me quite a few times and he's extremely controlling and possessive. And today I've decided to breakup with him" I tell them.