Ch 32: In my time of dying

SABRINA'S POV

It's been over three months since he left me. Or as he says, he let go of me. I'm trying to get my life back together. And I think I have, to some extent. Cuz I've been studying well, we're graduating high school in a week. I'm prepared to do it without him but I don't want to... I'm putting on a happy face when all I feel inside is hollow. There's this hole in my heart where he belongs and it'll only be filled by him.

"You ready?"

"Yup. I'll be out in a minute" I say to Keiran, as we get ready to leave for the diner.

LILI'S POV

"Do you think she's really fine?"

"Honestly, I think she's just putting on a smile to make us think that she's alright, but she clearly isn't"

"I think so too. I've heard her crying jn the middle of the night. She's still hung up on Ryan"

"I never thought I'd say this but I hope Ryan pays for what he did to 'brina. He deserves it"

"He thinks he's doing it for her, when in reality, all he's doing is hurting her"

"Exactly"

"What's with you guys? Everything good with Nick?"

"Yeah it's all settled now. I was really mad at him for that night but I get why he did it so yeah..."

"Whatcha guys talking about? Let's go already! It's time" says Sabrina.

We reach the diner and start to work.

"Who's she?" Sabrina asks me as she looks over at a table.

"Wait. Whoever she is, she's with Ryan"

"I know"

"That dick"

"Forget it"

"You don't have to serve them. I'll go and give him a piece of my mind"

"No it's alright. It's my job"

She walks over to the table.

"Good evening, Ma'am. I'm your waitress for tonight. What can I get you?" She asks with a smile.

Like seriously, how is she doing this?!

RYAN'S POV

I miss you baby... atleast look at me.

"Sir, what about you?" She asks, without meeting my eyes.

"A cappuccino would be just fine"

"I'll get it right away" saying this, she walks away.

"Don't mess with her. I'm telling you, I'm not gonna tolerate you torturing her like this. And who the fuck is this bitch?!" She says.

"Wait. I told her to come here with me"

"Woah. Fell in love again, did you now?! Real nice, Ryan"

"Listen. I'm just trying to make this easier for her"

"Care to explain how exactly you're doing that? Cuz she might just be crying her heart out in the washroom"

"The more she hates me, the quicker she'll get over me"

"You see that's the problem. That girl right there isn't gonna get over you. You meant something special to her, Ryan. And now that you're gone, she's just lost. She's trying to look happy but everyone sees right through her. She cries in the middle of the night, Ryan. For you! She just wouldn't understand! How do you intend to stop that? How the fuck do you think you're gonna stop the way it hurts her, every single day?"