Ch 18:Wildest dreams

I know I always write my feelings about the chapter at the end of it...but this one's different. Cuz I've been dreading it since I ever started this story. But I would be lying if I said that I'm not excited 🌚 This is the first time I'll be writing full on smut, and that makes me NERVOUS!!!!! I've said enough. So enjoy!

Recap:

"You're ready for that?" he asks tenderly with unmatched affection in his eyes.

"Yes. I am" I say.

"Are you sure, baby?" he asks.

"As sure as I am of loving you" I say looking at him.

"I love you, buttercup. I'll take care of you" he says.

End of recap

SABRINA'S POV

Ryan looks at me with a glint of lust in his eyes that could bring any girl to her knees.

He kisses me.

He's never, and I repeat, he's NEVER kissed me like that before.

He plastered his lips on mine with immense passion.

"Ry, we need to take our clothes off, you know" I say to him, not daring to look him in the eye.

"Or I could just rip them off you" he says with a devilish smirk.

Fuck yes!

I couldn't believe the words that got out of my mouth just after he made that remark.

"I dare you to rip em off then"I say to him with a new found confidence that I find extremely weird.

Wrong move. Actually, I kinda sorta wanted that...

"Babygirl, where's my innocent little 'brina?" He says with a smirk.

He ripped my clothes off my body leaving me only in my undergarments.

He shamelessly eyes me up and down as I make an effort at covering myself.

"Don't you dare cover that beautiful body of yours, baby" he says in his husky voice.

Not that voice again. Urgh, so fucking sexy.

He comes closer to me and gently pushes me on the bed towering over me.

"You ready, baby?" he breathed huskily searching for the slightest bit of hesitation in my eyes.

I cleared his doubts away by kissing him in a way I never thought was possible, moving my hips against his.

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since I've known you, babygirl" he says and I feel myself blushing vigorously at his undeniably sexy comment.

Warning ⚠️
Heavy smut below.
If you're below 15, Please read the Bible and not this.🤓 Just kidding.

He smirked devilishly as he unhooked my bra and i feel his lips covering my nipples, he sucks and kisses the sweet spot on my neck that makes me moan, and I bite my lip to suppress those.

"Fuck baby, don't hide those moans from me. You know damn well how bad they turn me on" he says breathlessly.

He lay me down on the bed as he had his devilish smile plastered on his lips as he tore off my panties.

Um. As much I liked him doing that to me, those were my fucking favourite!

He slowly lifted me up to kiss me when I felt his erection hard against my bare stomach.