Epilogue

-Emiko POV-

Gold managed to pass next to Seijuro.
Murasakibara couldn't handle two guys on his own...
Kise noticed and Aomine went out of the Zone and guarded someone else.

"Hey, you both..." said Riko.
"No matter how you think about it, that's too much for you alone" said Satsuki.
"No, it's the opposite" said Kagetora. "They aren't being careless but rather they are taunting him with a bluff. Murasakibara can't cover both No. 6 and No. 7 simultaneously. That's why the score difference became so big"

"Not to mention, the double team was too stressful for them both" I said. "They'll only end up running out of stamina. Kise saw that himself and came to a conclusion. All for conserving Aomine's stamina even if he ends up running out of energy, he'll attempt stopping Silver alone"
Kise was amazing...

"Oh you have got to be kidding me" I said when I saw him dunk over Silver. "He's in the freaking Zone"
"Eh?!" said Riko.
"Does that mean Zone + Perfect Copy?! That's just..." said Takao.

"It'll only be for a few minutes" I said and he looked at me.
"But now I can say for sure" said Midorima. "There's no doubt that now the strongest player standing on the court is Kise"

Kise scored a lot...
I looked at Seijuro...
'Is he...'

He looked at me...
He had returned to the person I feared...
Seijuro had warned me this might happen, but still...

Kise had run out of energy...
"Kise-kun!" shouted Tetsuya.
I ran onto the court, ignoring the referee's look and caught Kise before he fell on his knees.

"Maedacchi" he said.
"Good job, Kise" I said and I carried him back to the bench.
"Vorpal Swords. Member change" said the referee.

"So lame" said Kise.
"Who said it's lame?" said Seijuro. "You did well up till now"
"Akashicchi..." said Kise.

"Leave the rest to us, Ryota" said Seijuro and I flinched, I was right...
I made Kise sit down and Tetsuya noticed something was wrong...
He touched my face and I took a deep breath.

"Emi" it was Seijuro... "I really am sorry. For what I did to you"
"Sei?" I whispered and looked into his eyes, something was different...
"I'll return him to you after the game, I promise" he said.

"Sei!" I shouted after him before he left, he turned around and I smiled. "Kick ass, okay?"
"Promise" he said and smiled.

Seijuro managed to tap the ball away from Gold while he tried to pass, but it went out of bounds...
"The other Akashi..." said Wakamatsu.
"He told me he might switch" I whispered.

"It's like watching a whole different person" said Hyuga.
"But, when he is an ally there's no one more reliable than Akashicchi himself!" said Kise.
Seijuro was amazing, he managed to steal the ball again.

He passed to Kagami, who tried to dunk but Silver blocked it.
"Relax! Regroup and get one more!" shouted Hyuga.

Jabberwock began double teaming on Midorima.
We managed to score, because one of us was free.
But they took it right back.

We took another time out...
"For now, there's a lot of pressure upon Midorima on the outside, so I'll leave that be for now" said Kagetora. "On the inside we have Silver blocking our way. However we have Akashi preventing Gold from passing to Silver. So their offense is halved as well. In other words, both teams are only keeping the score almost tied at this point. We won't benefit from this at this rate"

"There's still a chance" said Seijuro. "Our three-pointer isn't shut down yet. We can still clear the gap with three's"
"Sei, you don't mean..." I began.
He smiled. "Though it's a gamble. Can you do it, Shintaro?"
"Hmph. I see" said Midorima. "But I don't rely on gambles. I've always been prepared for everything. Of course today too. My shots will never miss"