ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Gone With The Neighborhood

“Hey, it's Lectra...” I said into the voice mail recorder of Damon's phone, “I know your probably mad about me snapping at you yesterday about the whole... Isobel thing, and I would be too. But the real reason why I'm calling is to say that, I'm sorry. And I don't blame you or hold a grudge over something that happened five years ago, before we even knew each other.”

I glanced at the clock seeing that I had to go to school soon.

“So please... Damon, when you get this call me back. Or better come see me, I would like to talk to you in person... Alright bye.”

I sighed as I clicked the end button on my phone.

This was going to be a long day.

“Damon hasn't said a word to me.” Stefan said to Elena and I as he leaned against the lockers, “Every time I try to talk to him he shuts me down.”

“Do you think he's still trying to find Katherine?” Elena asked Stefan, I rolled my eyes at her snappy response.

Stefan shrugged, “I don't know. He waited a hundred and forty-five years to find out that Katherine could not care less. It's got to hurt right?”

“It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.” Elena said sarcastically.

“Give it a break.” I mumbled under my breath.

“No, you have every reason to be upset with him.” Stefan told Elena as she nodded, “Have you two thought about any more about what you want to do?”

“About what? Isobel, our vampire birth mother, whose related to our vampire ancestor Katherine, who screwed over your vampire brother?” Elena asked her voice dripping with sarcasm, “Nah, haven't thought about it at all.”

“I'm sorry I brought it up.” Stefan apologized with a sheepish grin.

“It would just be nice if we could get through one day without vampire mother, brother...” Elena droned off.

“No vampires... at all?” I suggested with a small smile.

“No vampires but Stefan.” Elena answered as she smiled at Stefan, I fake gagged which made a chuckle escape her's and Stefan's throat. “I just wish we could get back to normal stuff... like school, homework, and here's a thought fun?”

Stefan mock gasped, “Ooo that sounds good to me, when do we start?”

Elena giggled while I rolled my eyes.

“You guys are ridiculous.” I stated jokingly and then turned to walk away, feeling both of them on my heel.

“Incoming Caroline.” I mumbled to my sister and Stefan who were standing next to a set of lockers with me.

And there ahead of us was in deed Caroline Forbes. He blond hair was curled and she was wearing a pink hoodie and jeans. She held a confident smile on her face which let me know we were in for it.

“Hi Elena!” Caroline exclaimed, “Hey Lectra, and Stefan.”

Stefan gave her a nod hello, a

“Hey.” I said sending her a soft smile.

Elena smiled, “Hi Caroline what's up?”

“I'm thinking nothing huge, just dinner at the grill maybe a movie?”

“You mean like a double or triple date?” Stefan asked Caroline.

I scoffed, “Can't be a triple date seeing as though I don't have one.”