ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Founder's Day -Finale-!

I stood in the mirror staring at myself. Brushing my spiral curled hair over my shoulders as I awaited the impact. And there it was.

Pull.

I gasped for air as it got harder and harder to breathe.

Tug.

I felt like a fish out of water.

Tie.

It wasn't getting any tighter... But it wasn't getting any looser either.

Sighing, I looked up into the full length mirror examining myself. I could honestly say that the person I was looking at wasn't me... I did look like her. I had on a baby blue Victorian style dress on. It ruffled up in the front and had a white undercoat. It was a hoop skirt, so of course if poofed out.

I then turned back to my 'hand maids'

“This dress is going to be the death of me.” I complained as I sucked in a small breath of air seeing as though I couldn't breathe.

Elena chuckled as Jenna rolled her eyes, “Suck it in baby.”

I walked out of the dressing room with Elena by my side. She was in her normal clothes, a navy blue sweater and dark jeans, and well of course her converse... I loved those shoes as well.

I turned to look at her as we walked me holding my dress up, “Shouldn't you be wearing this monkey suit too? Since you too were signed up for the Founder's court.

“No. I dropped out, remember?” Elena asked me with a small grin, causing me to roll my eyes : lucky her.

3rd Person POV (For a sec.)

“But Electra is not Katherine.” Damon disagreed with his brother as they waited for Elena and Electra to arrive.

Stefan shook his head, “No she's not.”

And then something caught Damon's eye. He looked towards the elegant flashing blue to see Electra? She looked as if she had just stepped out of a time loop from the 1800's. He stared stunned by her beauty.

Electra's POV

I walked up a slight hill, holding my dress in my hands so that I wouldn't trip. Elena was at my side, she was looking around the area observing all of the people running around to get somewhere. And then she grabbed my arm causing me to to stop.

I stopped and looked forward to see Damon and Stefan. Damon was dressed in what I presumed would be what they wore back in the 1800's.

I pulled my lips up into a smile as I stared at the brothers. Elena seemed to do the same. I then tilted my head to the side slightly as I curtsied.

Damon stared at me as if I were the best thing alive.

And I loved it.

“John!?” Elena asked outraged as we stood by the Stefan, Damon left to go do 'business', “Is that even possible?”

We had just explained to Elena that our much hated Uncle was most likely our birth father... It didn't seem to be going over well with her.

“There's no proof.” I spoke up flashing a guilty smile, “But he did date Isobel when he was a teenager and was the one who brought us to our dad's office when she was ready to... give birth.”

Elena shook her head, “All of my life I've never like this man I- I.”

“I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.” Stefan apologized, “We just wanted to tell you before Damon dropped it In some typically inappropriate way.”