ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) It's Under Control

“Come on Jeremy!” I yelled up the stairs to my younger brother. I swear at times he was as slow as a sloth.

“Were walking out the door... Now!” Elena continued as we proceeded to our front door from the kitchen.

I groaned quietly knowing that Jeremy wasn't going to hurry up on our behalf. At times even, the youngest Gilbert, could take all day. And I must admit it was becoming annoying and it was wasting time that we didn't have.

“You forgot this.” A voice said from behind, causing Elena and I to turn around. When we did we saw Aunt Jenna holding up Elena's spiral notebook with a small smile.

Jenna then handed it to Jenna as I began to open the door.

“Thank you.” Elena muttered, causing a smile to form on my red lips. But that smile quickly faulterd when I opened the door all the way.

There he stood.

“Elena! Electra!” He said happily as a smile formed on his face. Or more like a nasty grin of a wolf, I pursed my lips slightly.

Elena put on a fake smile, “Uncle John... hi.”

John then looked to me for a hello of some sort. Causing me to roll my eyes, I really didn't like the man one bit.

“Hi.” I muttered making my eyes fall to the floor.

He nodded in acceptance and then looked behind us, “Jenna!”

“John... You made it.” I heard Jenna's voice say, which was slightly upset or dissapointed. No doubt that her tone was caused by our unneeded uncle.

I glanced at Elena just as John spoke, “I said I'd be here.”

“What you do and what you say are typically two different things.” Jenna retorted with a small glare, you see none of us really enjoyed his company.

I heard footsteps from the staircase.

“Uncle John.” I heard Jeremy say, just as the devil himself invited himself into our home by just walking through the door causing me to glare daggers into his back. “What's up?”

“Hey.” John said turning to notice his nephew, “I have some buisness in town, I thought a visit was in order.” He continued turning to look at Jenna, Elena, and I who were all standing in the doorway of our home.

Elena piped up, “So how long are you staying?”

“I don't know yet.” John mused with a mock questioning look. I rolled my eyes knowing that what he had just said was a lie. You see Uncle John always had a motive.

“Alright.” I said cutting through John's B.S., “Well we-” I said motioning to Elena and I, “Have to go to school so bye.”

“Yeah.. I'll see you later.” Elena said following me out the door.

There was a moment of silence now.

“Why is he here?!” Elena asked letting out a breath of air.

“That's what I would like to know.”

“He said his trip is open ended.” Elena informed her former boyfriend, Matt, as we leaned up against the lockers surrounding his.

My arms were crossed as I rolled my eyes.

“Uncle John... I never really liked that guy.” Matt admitted with a small smile, making Elena smile as well while my facial expression turned bitter.