ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) A Turning Point

“What are you doing?” I asked Elena. She jumped slightly, her hand flying to her chest. I chuckled slightly at her reaction.

“God you scared me.” She stated still breathing heavy, “And if you must know, I’m seeing if Jeremy is alright.”

I looked into Jeremy’s room to see him sketching something. He hasn’t done that in a long time, that’s for sure.

I scoffed at her, she gave me a confused look. “More like stalking.”

“No, not when it’s your little brother it’s not.” She stated to me.

“Oh really?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“So I can do it too and it’s not considered creepy?”

“Well you are the second oldest so yeah.” She said, “But only to Jeremy.” Elena continued shaking a finger at me. I rolled my eyes.

“Sure thing Elena. Whatever helps you sleep at night.”

“Whatever Lec.” Elena said shutting Jeremy’s bedroom door. We both grabbed our backpacks and headed downstairs to see Jenna putting her purse on her shoulder. Elena and I exchanged looks as if to say I’m telling her first.

“Jeremy’s got his sketch pad out.” Elena and I said at the same time. “I said it first.” I said sticking my tong out at her.

“Sure.” She responded sarcastically, I rolled my eyes.

“Your kidding?” Jenna asked us, her facial expression was filled with amusement.

“Nope.” Elena responded. “But don’t say a word, either of you. The minute we encourage him, he’ll put it away.” I nodded in agreement. She had a point.

“Psychology major, check that.” Jenna said grabbing her sweater. I looked over at Elena to see her looking down sadly at her phone. “You and Stefan?” Jenna asked walking closer to Elena and I.

“He knows how I feel and where I stand, and I know how he feels and where he stands. But it doesn’t matter, he’s leaving.” She said, “Him and Damon both are.” She continued directing it at me. I rolled my eyes, I really didn’t care that the selfish bastard was leaving.

“Where’s he going?” Jenna asked concerned. As Elena opened the door for us.

“I stopped asking questions. The answers get scary.” Elena responded.

“You got that right.” I commented.

“Yours leaves. Mine returns.” Jenna said as we walked out.

“Logan?” I asked alarmed.

“He’s back.” Jenna stated as we walked down the porch steps. “I didn’t let him past the front door.”

“You better of slammed it in his face.” I said. Jenna laughed at my answer. “What? I’m 100% serious.”

“Well, medium slam.” Jenna responded. I rolled my eyes, she is so still into him.

“Three strike rule Jenna.” Elena stated, “You’re not even allowed to watch the news.”

“Exactly, no more Logan Scumfell.” Jenna said. I laughed and high fived her.

I saw Caroline and Matt walking together just a little ways ahead of Elena, Bonnie, and I. It just made me think something was going on between the two of them. Well mainly because they were smiling and laughing.