ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) Little Miss Mystic

“So where's your boyfriend?” I asked Elena as we stood in the school parking lot. Elena shrugged in response as she looked around.

“Don't know, I haven't seen him since last night.”

I sighed and then I heard music blaring. I rolled my eyes, what idiot would jam out in a school parking lot? And then I found out who the idiot was.

“Stefan?” I asked in disbelief.

Elena ignored me and then began to walk towards her boyfriend. Who looked completely different. His stare was brighter and his skin... seemed more natural. Huh?

“Nice car.” Elena commented.

Stefan smiled as he walked towards her, “Well it was a waste to leave it sitting in the garage.” And the he took her face in his hands and kissed her causing me to look away from the sight.

“I didn't know you were coming back today.” Elena said to her boyfriend, no doubt a cheerful smile on her face.

“You know.” Stefan started, “I woke up this morning and I was feeling great. And I figured it was time for me to get back into things.”

“Does that mean your okay now?” Elena asked causing me to look towards them, I was curious as well, “With all the... cravings.”

“Yeah well the worst part is over.. so.” Stefan said choosing his words carefully. I smirked knowing her was being careful not to tip me off.

Too late.

“Now all I want to do is spend as much time with you as possible.” Stefan said while smiling sweetly at my sister.

Elena grinned, “I'm okay with that.” And then she leaned in closer and kissed him causing me to become annoyed.

“Okay brake it up.” I said walking over to them, “Because we have school if you two love birds hadn't noticed.”

They nodded but then Stefan's eyes widened.

“Oh wait you two go ahead... I'll catch up.” He said with a smile.

Elena nodded, “Okay.”

And then Elena and I walked to class.

“Okay.” Alaric said while walking into the classroom and shutting the door, “This week were going to set aside our regular curriculum for a lesson in local history as we approach Founder's Day. Apparently the community leaders are more important than World War Two for all I know-”

And then Bonnie burst through the door clutching her books.

“Sorry I'm late.” She apologized.

Alaric smiled slightly, “Well it looks like we'll be of full occupancy today. Bonnie, right Founder's Day-” And after that I tuned out, and instead looked over to Bonnie. It seems that Elena and Stefan were doing the same thing.

She hadn't been around in a while.

“Bonnie!” I yelled while Elena and I were running to catch up with her.

Bonnie turned halfway around still walking, “Hey.”

“Hey, we tried to grab you after class but you had already taken off.” Elena admitted as we caught up to her finally.

“How are you?” I asked her with an understanding look.