So, about food...

"You're scaring it!"

"No I'm not, I'm simply holding it."

Both the hero and the villan stopped arguing when the tiny thing started wailing, and Dabi held out his arms frantically.

"Shit, shit, shit! What do I do?"

Hawks looked thoughtful.
"I don't know. Rock it to sleep?"

"Nah, I think it's hungry."

Hawks exclaimed. He didn't know how to care for babies all that well, but he at least knew you didn't feed them so early on.

"You can't shove food down its throat when it's just come out! What do women do?"

"They breastfeed."

The two men stared at each other for a long moment, and Dabi glanced at the baby before looking at Hawks's crotch. His eyebrows raised slightly as an idea formed in his head.

~Dabi's thoughts~

The older male laughed manically at the baby's desperate wailing. It was hopeless - there wouldn't be a soul to save him by now.

"Come on, kid. Just a bit more. You're doing so great," he said, as he slid his liquids down the child's throat.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHHH-"

~End of Dabi's thoughts~

"Hey," the villan began to say. "Do you think-"

"Don't say it. Don't even think about it." It was already too late for that. "You know milk doesn't come out of there."

"But it's a milky substance," Dabi said, trying to prove his point.

"Look, dumbass. It would be traumatizing for him, I would be sent to prison for taking advantage of a child, and the kid itself would probably go into some foster home. I'm not letting that happen."

Dabi huffed, annoyed Hawks had so many reasons against his suggestion that he didn't actually suggest. He let the bird take the small bundle out of his arms.

"...It was just a thought," Dabi said.

"Well it was a bad one, you pedophile."

That made the villan stand up, clenching his fists in anger.

"Hey, I may be a villan but I'm not as retarded as that!"

Hawks only shook his head and sat down on the bed, cradling the child in his arms to try calm it down from Dabi's loud voice. He would tell him to he quiet, but he knew that would never work. It wasn't a good idea to provoke Dabi further when he was mad.

___

i don't even know what that was ok just roll it with
dabi's thoughts are fcking scary

im also concerned for myself