The Egg: NEWSFLASH

PANIC HAS STRUCK THE WRITER OF 'The Egg - DabiHawks,'  AS THEIR PHONE SEEMS TO HAVE REACHED THE END OF IT'S DAYS!

THE AUTHOR RECENTLY POSTED ON THEIR CONVERSATIONS PAGE:

"i put it down then went for a shower and when i came back it was just completly off so i powered it up or whatever and it came up with 'android upgrading' and the lock screen and home screen went back to its default settings?? idk, but some apps were missing too. then i tried fixing some stuff but it just went off again and wouldn't turn on. it vibrates after i take the battery out and put it in again but the screen doesn't light up and it won't charge"

WILL THEY HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THE EGG?

THANKFULLY, WE HAVE MANAGED TO GET A HOLD OF THE AUTHOR FOR MORE INFORMATION.

hello readers

erm

so

if any of y'all follow me you'll have probably seen what i said and also past thangs of my phone not working (like about only being able to use wattpad on PC) since my phone is(/was) way too old and i couldn't use the app anymore sadly.

basically i got my normal phone taken off me and had to reduce to using this brick thing - its almost 10 years old lmao - but hm, turns out that being an old phone means just dying on me for no reason 😃

fuck

but yea, all my fanfictions were written on an app (google docs sounds like a really good idea right now) and there really is no way of retrieving them.

AND I WAS GONNA PUBLISH A CHAPTER FOR CHRISTMAS EVE YESTERDAY AND ONE TODAY TOO AND EVERYONE EXCEPT DABI WAS GONNA BE A CANNIBAL EATING THE TURKEY AND THE LEAGUE WAS TRYNA CALM SHIGGY DOWN COZ THEY GOT HIM A HAND WARMER FOR A PRESENT AND DABI HAD GOT HATO A GUN WHICH HE FORGOT TO TAKE THE BULLETS OUT OF

........

it was gonna be chaotic christmas

and hawks's birthday is coming up soon and i was gonna do a chapter about that too

oh well

idk i'm in the middle of being pissed but also being like 'i knew it would happen someday' so yeaaaaaaaa

i'm still thinking if ima continue writing fics at all but it'd all have to be done on incognito coz i literally can't trust any of my fam with this 😂😂 and they seem to be everywhere 

that sounds very strange

but

i really don't know what i'm gonna do now

also on top of that, i'm going away for a month because Christmas and other reasons so i won't be writing then. meaning: there ain't gonna be any updates at all for a pretty long time.

either that or i will have to discontinue the egg😐

so yea. This may be the end of the egg. i dunno if i will end up doing more of it in the distant future but don't get ya hopes up, they'll probably be really short spaced out chapters. i don't know.

but yes, that is mainly all i wanted to say.

and there isn't much point saying this now, but i had written 68 chapters of a highschool a/u of dabi and hawks but i just never published it coz i kinda hated it and hawks was really out of character so i was gonna rewrite it but ehhhh. Guess that's for another time. i also had 14 chapters of another fanfic in dabi's pov but fuck it they're all gone now.

anyway

that is all i wanted to say, and sorry for bringing you this terrible news on such a happy day (Merry Christmas and all that).

So, if I may;
Thank you, and goodnight.