chapter 15

Hello to all my loves! Over 200 reviews!

The next chapter of my beloved story is here for you to read. I hope you all enjoy!

I don't own Harry Potter. Don't sue me please.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Talk"

'Think'

"Parseltongue"

Chapter 15 – Summer Solstice Gala

Harry could barely keep his calm mask on as he stood in the Leaky Cauldron waiting for Hermione to get there with her parents. He wanted his girl there. Petunia hid her smile and giggle as well as she could as she watched her nephew shifting from playing with Nightshade and watching the door waiting for his female Pack member. If she didn't know that he was too young and thought of the Pack as family she would think he liked the girl. Dudley couldn't see past Harry's mask but he even knew that Harry was impatient to see his friend. He smothered a laugh when Amara hit Harry on the head with her tail when he moved too much and woke her from her nap.

After 10 minutes of waiting, Hermione walked in wearing a pair of jeans and a long sleeve red shirt that had the Gryffindor insignia on display under her cloak. She held her father's hand, pulling him along in eagerness. Harry broke from his cousin and aunt's sides to slip between people in the packed pub. He got to Hermione only to pull her into a hug. Hermione didn't mind, letting go of her father to hold onto her Alpha like her life depended on it. Harry felt water on his neck and tightened his hold on his girl. He knew she had been having a hard time with being away from the Pack. They all had. The only ones who were feeling less than everyone else was the twins but even they felt the distance and were affected by it as the summer went on.

"It's okay. I got you. You can sleep next to me tonight. No nightmares. I'll protect you. You'll feel better in no time." Harry soothingly whispered into her ear, making sure no one else could hear him. He felt her nod into his neck. He sent his magic to clean up her face so no one would be able to tell she had been crying. He kissed her hair and gave her one last squeeze.

"I've missed you." Hermione pulled away smiling.

"I missed you too. But you have two weeks at my house with the twins and then a week at the twin's house with me." Harry turned to her father standing silent watching. He held out his hand. "Harrison Evans, sir."

"Dr. Markus Granger. Nice to meet you young man." Markus gave Harry's hand a firm shake.

Harry led Hermione and Markus over to his aunt and cousin. "This is my aunt, Petunia Evans and my cousin, her son, Dudley Dursley. Petunia, Dudley, this is my Hermione and her father Dr. Markus Granger."

While the pleasantries were being made between his family and Markus, Harry wrapped his arm around Hermione's waist and pulled her close to his side. Hermione grabbed onto his shirt leaning into him. "I asked Mrs. Malfoy to recommend a good formal dress shop and there is one called Millie's Fantasy. The owner, Millie Mason, does all the dresses herself and is an old friend of Mrs. Malfoy. We'll go there and get your dress done. Aunty is going to take Dudley to look around so when we are done getting your dress picked out and designed we'll go check out any store that catches our eye. How does that sound?"