chapter 30

Chapter 30: Summer With Sirius

I am back in business baby! I had some more fun writing this chapter all because of the beginning. I hope you all like it as much as I do.

I do not own Harry Potter...(cry).

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Talk"

'Think'

"Parseltongue"

Chapter 30 – Summer with Sirius

Harry froze in the entrance of the great hall on his way to the end of the year feast. He didn't know if he was feeling more shocked or disgusted at the image that greeted him. Either way he felt the laughter bubble up from deep in his chest. He couldn't turn from the sight. The whole room looked on at the same sight in stunned silence. Harry's laughter was the only sound. Sirius' choked laughter soon joined him in the silence. Harry glanced behind him to his twins. They weren't shocked, nor did they tried to hide the glint in their eyes. Harry bit back his laughter with a nod to his twins. He turned back to the image that caught everyone's attention, Dumbledore.

Dumbledore stood frozen half way bent to sit in his chair. His long velvet purple robe had disappeared. The only thing saving the students from being flashed was his beard. The teachers that were already seated were not as lucky as the students. They got the full view, it mustn't be a good one either as Harry saw a few of them gag. Dumbledore slowly stood straight, his skin flushed by a deep blush of embarrassment. A flash of light behind him drew all eyes. Words written in a fire script spelled out the reason for this show.

'Magic's son has come. Enemies of our Lord beware.' It was second year all over again in many minds. This was one hell of a way to end the year.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

"Harrison may we speak with you?" Minerva approached him after dinner ended. Severus stood behind her.

Harry smiled softly. "Yeah." He nodded to Draco giving the go ahead for the Pack to go pack their last minute things. He followed his god parents down the halls to their normal meeting room; The DADA classroom because the room had absolutely no portraits. Remus and Sirius joined them only a minute after they entered the room. The door was shut and warded.

Minerva watched Harry take his normal position sitting on the top of the front desk. "Severus and I are your family Harrison. We will also support you. Severus can't give you an oath but I can and will." She kneeled before her godson. "I, Minerva McGonagall, do so declare my loyalty to one, Harrison James Evans Potter; sound of mind and of my own free will. I do so swear to be loyal to Harrison, never to betray him by word or action, willing or unwilling. By my magic and life, so mote it be." Harry accepted her oath and the Pack's customary crescent moon appeared on the back of her neck.

Minerva stood with a small smile. Harry reached into his bag and pulled out two wrapped packages. "I had these made for you guys. Remus and Sirius has their own." He handed on to Minerva and the other to Severus. They opened them to find a mirror, chain, and Pack band each. "The mirror is specially made to connect only my mirror. The ring and arm band are your Pack bands that doubles as a port key that can take you to any member of the Pack no matter where you are. Only you can use the port key or take it off. Any questions?"

"Do these need activated in any way?" Severus asked looking over the items.

"Yeah. The mirror needs a drop of blood on each rune that is carved in the back of it. Your band also needs one drop on it. The blood makes it yours and ties it to you." Harry knew this might horrify them but it was the blood that made the items the Pack uses so powerful.