SEVEN

"You know you guys don't have to walk me to every class. I don't need a chaperone, let alone two." Carly said to her best friend and cousin.

"Look cousin, we don't know what happened okay. Only what we witnessed at that party. You haven't told us anything and I just don't get why considering since we tell each other everything and I'm your favorite cousin for crying out loud shouldn't I be the first one to know about everything that happens in your life. BI mean c'mon look at me. How the hell can you say no to this beautiful face..." Eddie rambled on.

"What he's trying to say is when you want to talk about it, we're here for you." Lily said.

Carly nodded. "I know. But just because we broke up doesn't mean you and Eddie can't hangout with him anymore. Don't have me be the reason why you guys aren't friends anymore."

Eddie shook his head. "You're my cousin Carly. I'm taking your side all the time."

"And you're my best friend. We've been through everything so I'm staying by your side 100%. So sorry I guess you're stuck with us." Lily smiled at the girl.

Carly smiled. "Thanks guys. I don't really know what I would do without you guys."

"Not sure but you would still be with a loser who can't make up his goddamn mind." Eddie pointed out.

"You really hate him that much?" Carly asked her cousin.

Eddie shrugged. "Why shouldn't I?"

"Considering since he's been your friend since the 3rd grade, I would think so."

"That was before I found out he was a dick."

"So what are you doing tonight?" Lily asked, changing the subject.

"Beats me. My bed and Netflix seem like the best choice." Carly said.

"Don't tell me you're gonna rewatch Outer Banks."

"I don't see anything wrong with that."

Lily shook her head. "You're crazy."

"I know I am but what am I."

"Oh God." Lily groaned. 

Before any of them could say anything, Fabiola came up to them. "Hey guys."

"Hey Fab. What's up?" Carly greeted the girl.

"Nothing much. How free are you guys tonight?"

"Uh, a lot?" Carly said. She knew Fabiola wouldn't have anything crazy to invite her to something. And besides, she liked talking to the girl. 

"Fantastic. Party at Devi's tonight. Bring anyone you know. And I mean anyone. I'll send you the address. Ok bye." Fabiola said, turning around and leaving.

"I guess I know what we're doing tonight."