Chapter 36

Vincent's P.O.V (Surprise!!!)

Warning: Sexual Content

   I'm not about to lie, having Ellie pressed against the door with my body pushed flushed against her's has always turned me on. But looking down at her smaller figure, I didn't feel lust. It was something more than that. Love. Longing. Need.

I may sound like a girl but I really don't give a shit. I would do and feel anything for my love.

The moonlight reflected off of the tiled floor and made her reddish golden-brown hair shine in the darkened room. Slowly, I trace a finger across her perfect cheekbones to the tip of her pink lips. Ellie's speculative green eyes follow every move I make as I settle my hands on her cheeks, gently caressing them as if I would break her at any moment. No matter how much time seems to pass, every time I make eye contact with Ellie it's as if I've fallen in a trance; falling in love with her all over again.

I understand what I did before – as in not treating her right when we last had sexual encounters – was wrong and cruel. I was an asshole, a dick, whatever negative name possible, is me. And I will always hate myself for hurting the love of my life.

"Vincent, what's going on? And why are you staring at me like that?" Ellie's voice asked, momentarily breaking me from my thoughts, asmall frown starting to grace her features.

I sigh. Closing my eyes, I let my head fall. "Just thinking about how much of a horrible mate I have been to my Beloved. I treated you terrible, Ellie," I grumble guiltily.

"Hey, look at me." I don't and she grows angery. "Vincent, if you don't fucking look at me then I'll silent treatment your ass so bad that by the time I'm finished with you, you won't remember the sound of my awesome voice that sounds sexy!" Ellie growls. I mentally roll my eyes at the small joke.

Lifting my gaze, I stare into my Beloved's eyes. I could hear her heart beat increase as she sees the emotions through my black orbs. Ell places a gentle hand on my cheek while pushing me back until I sit on our bed. She climbs and straddled my lap.

"You need to think for a second, can you do that?" she said softly, holding my hands in her small ones.

"But Ellie . . . . "

She holds up a hand and cuts me off. "Just stop, Vince. Please, just think for a moment." Nodding, I tell her to continue. "Think about all those times when I needed someone to help me, comfort me. Think about how much we've suffered through in the past." I do. "Now think about how much we love each other. Simple mistakes cannot change how I feel about you, Vincent. Never."

A smile tugged at the corner of my lips and I kiss Ellie deeply. Wrapping my arms round her small frame and pulling her flush against me. Pride coursed through me; I am lucky to have a mate such as her.

"You're right, and I'm sorry, my Elizabeth," I murmur, burying my nose in the crook of her neck and smile as she shudders when I say her name.

I have to hold in a groan as my hunger rises, the thirst becoming unbearable as the sweet smell of Ellie's blood wafted in my nostrils. I haven't drank anyone's blood, Ellie is the only one.

She clears her throat. "You – you don't . . . " She trails off, shaking her head uncertainly. "Never mind."

I grab her chin and made her meet my gaze. "I don't what?"

Ellie laughed shakily and brushes it off. "Nothing, Vincent. Forget about it."

When she went to pull away I only tighten the already tight grip on her.