The Spark of new Hope.

Alvena and Pippin climbed the wall to reach the beacon. "Just because I create fire from my hand doesn't mean I am their personal match." Alvena mumbled as Pippin complained. "Well, I can't believe that Gandalf is forcing me to go with you. I am useless." 

"You did got us in this mess Pippin." Alvena shot back. "You do have a point there." he pointed out. Alvena and Pippin continued to climb even higher to reach the beacon when all of a sudden Pippin stopped and asked "Vena, can I ask you something?" But Alvena seemed annoyed. "Don't you see we are in the middle of something?" 

Pippin sighed and asked the question anyway. "Do you think everything will go back to normal again?" he asked sadly. Alvena noticed the sadness laced in his voice and stopped climbing. 

"I hope so... Pippin... Even though we are all mean towards you it doesn't mean we hate you, we just wanna protect you. We're doing this for the good of the world." Alvena said.

"I just feel like that the end is near." he spoke as he looked up towards Alvena. She sighed and said "That's why we are here to stop it from happening... it is up to us Pippin. By lighting the beacons we could save lives, we could save the Shire or even yet the whole world." And with Alvena's words a new determination sparked in Pippin's eyes. He nodded his head once at Alvena as both of them resume to climbing. It wasn't too far when Alvena and Pippin finally reached the beacon.

They had to keep out of sight and keep quiet for them not to get caught by the two guards that were not too far from the beacon but both were busy with something. "Pippin, I need you to climb this stack of wood and pour the gas onto the wood." Alvena told Pippin but he argued saying "Can't you just like set it on fire? Wouldn't that work?" 

"It will but it would be more quick if you pour it so that by the time they'll notice the fire it would be too late for them to put it out before the rest of the beacons across the land would be lit." Alvena replied. Pippin then climbed the stack of wood and as he tried to reach the bowl of gas Alvena was trying her best to concentrate on releasing fire from the palm of her hand, but she was under too much pressure. 

Once Pippin accidentally spilled the bowl of gas Alvena finally created fire and right as Pippin jumped off the stack of wood Alvena set the beacon of fire. Pippin and Alvena looked at the beacon with pride that's until they realized that the fire was growing bigger making them hurriedly climb down the tower. Gandalf looked at them proudly.

***

        Now that the beacons were lit Alvena and Pippin retreated to a room that was given to them along with Gandalf. Pippin and Gandalf were on the balcony talking while Alvena was lying down on the bed, remembering the fun moments she had with Bilbo. How she met a group of dwarves and was in the battle of the five armies which was now a legend. How she watched Bilbo grow old and Frodo grow up. She missed Frodo so much. But most of all she missed Legolas. 

She then drifted into a deep sleep,

Alvena stood in front of a large mirror, her red hair in waves that sat perfectly on her shoulders was decorated with flowers. She was wearing a beautiful emerald gown that hugged her curves but puffed out at her waist and reached the floor. Her lips were painted a darker color of red and a beautiful golden crown sat on her head. But her dark eyes weren't there anymore it was replaced by her red eyes and it gleamed in the light making it seem her eyes had different shades of red.

She turned around and she was in a beautiful red and gold room, it gleamed under the light. She then approached the door and opened it and as she walked a few steps down the hall she found a golden staircase going down. She descended the stairs and saw a group of people. Most of the people had either red hair or black hair. "Uhhh... hello." she said grabbing everyone's attention but as everyone turned around she recognized everyone's faces. Her parents, her friends, each and every guard that protected her. "Look Rahl, look at our beautiful daughter. She has grown into a fine elleth." Rose, Alvena's mom spoke with pride. "I agree, I wouldn't have it any other way." he replied.

Alvena couldn't believe her eyes. She was finally reunited with her kin. Alvena smiled as her eyes were glossy with tears. As she slowly approached them suddenly the room grew darker it's like someone blew off all the candles in the room. Her kin disappeared except for her parents who had a scared look on their faces suddenly they were caged. All the members from the fellowship including Frodo and Bilbo came out from the shadows as they all looked mad like they were about to kill. 

"You will kill us all." they all chanted together.

Alvena step backward as fear took over her every being. "No." Alvena whispered as she tried turning around and running away only to run into Merry and Pippin who also told her. "You will destroy the Shire." she was surrounded. The cage that held her parents started getting farther and farther until her mother screamed "ALVENA!!!" Alvena then shouted back. "Naneth!!" as she bolted into a run shoving Gandalf and Aragorn to the side as she tried chasing the cage that was showing no signs of stopping. 

The cage then broke through the large glass window as it floated in the air like it was being called to heaven. Alvena ran as fast as she could with her large gown and tall heels she pushed herself off the cliff of broken glass and the hole in the wall as she out-stretched her hand to reach for her mother who also stretched her hand to grab Alvena's hand. She flew for a few seconds and everything seemed like it stopped and as she grabbed her mother's hand everything was on pause.

Her mother smiled even when anything else wasn't moving, "You're our only hope."

Then Alvena woke up sweat dripping down her back which was weird since elves could not sweat. The bed was a bit black and at the edge of the bed she could see a small fire, Gandalf quickly grabbed a cloak and put the fire out. "It's time." Gandalf told her.

She looked to  the side of the bed to see Pippin already ready for battle. Alvena looked at her hand and created fire but this time it felt natural to her. 

She was ready.