So much death

Once the fellowship started their journey Alvena was sad that she had to be parted from her loving brother, Bilbo. She had to protect her handsome nephew who was more nervous than anyone in the group and of course through out the whole journey, Alvena stood by Frodo's side.

At times, Legolas would walk to Alvena's side to ask if she was all right and her answer would always be that she was fine. She felt flattered that Legolas would not only look after the fellowship but he kept a close eye on her. Ever since Legolas told her that he couldn't lose her they have been together like they were joint to the hip. Strider or may I say that Aragorn kept asking Alvena if they were together but Alvena would just laugh it off.

Also Merry and Pippin would tease Alvena. Resulting to Merry having a black eye when leaving Rivendell while Pippin had a bruise on his cheek. It usually happens when they crossed the line. Frodo would at times tease her but she would just shrug it off since she wanted Frodo to be more playful because he is always reserved, and she thought Bilbo was worse.

***

After traveling none stop for almost a day the fellowship decided to take a break in the middle of a small hill that had rocks and a few bushes.

Sam was cooking for everyone, Frodo and Aragorn were watching Boromir teach Pippin and Merry how to fight with swords, Gandalf and Gimli were talking while Legolas was on watch. Alvena on the other hand was eating her Bacon and fried tomatoes while she was staring off in the distance thinking about that small vision she had back in the council.

"My dear, what is ever the matter that you have isolated yourself from the hobbits especially Frodo?" Gandalf asked as he suddenly sat beside Alvena. Alvena smiled and said "I just... *sighs* I think I had a vision of my past." Gandalf's eyebrows shot up looking as if his eyes were invisible all the time under his silly hat. "What did you see?" he asked gravely but before Alvena could reply and maybe get some real answers about why her parents didn't bring her along to Valinor they heard Boromir's painful shout that made Alvena and Gandalf's head snapped his direction seeing him wounded by the two harmless hobbits.

Soon Merry and Pippin were tackling Boromir and Aragorn interfered. They also started to tackle him and everyone was laughing. "Go Boromir! Kick their bottoms!" Alvena cheered as she stood up with her hands in the air cheering on for Boromir which earned a glare from Merry.

Aragorn looked at Alvena, and Alvena knew what Aragorn was gonna do so before she could run away Aragorn picked her up with ease and threw her over his shoulder and put her in the middle where Merry and Pippin could attack her. You could hear Alvena's shouts and giggles and Legolas was so distracted by the adorable sight that he didn't notice something approaching them until Sam spoke up.

"What is that?" Sam said as he looked towards the clouds.

Legolas quickly looked up towards the clouds along with Alvena who was now a bit relieved that Merry and Pippin stopped. "Nothing it's just a wisp of cloud." Gimli stated as he relaxed with a smoke in his hand. "It's moving fast... against the wind." Boromir said a bit out of breath. Alvena looked closely but couldn't make out what it was.

"Crebain from Duneland!" Legolas yelled.

"HIDE!" Aragorn screamed and suddenly everyone ran around quickly gathering their things and ran. Alvena had no idea what it was but she started running towards Frodo, and Frodo also ran towards her as both of them hid, both held hands hoping they won't be spotted by whatever was flying above them.

Once the flock of birds vanished back into the skies everyone got out of their hiding places suddenly Legolas approached Alvena and held her shoulder as he asked "Are you okay Alvena?"