Finale.

Sadness filled Alvena's heart as she watched the fire entertainers from her throne. Finally, the Red Kingdom has been restored. It was no longer called Mordor, it was now known as the red lands. It's been years since Alvena has been Queen. She tried visiting the Shire only to be bombarded with special treatment from people who used to boss her around.

She couldn't return to her old life and that's what made her sad. She felt herself fade bits and pieces everyday. Knowing that Legolas made no effort in showing up. Legolas didn't fought his father for her and she was sad. Legolas was her first love. She was sure that she would end up with Legolas but fate sometimes can be cruel.

"Alvena, aren't you enjoying the show?" her mother asked. "I guess I'm just tired naneth, I think I will go get some rest." Alvena lied. She lifted up her heavy gown and walked away from the throne room. Instead of taking the halls that led her towards her chambers, she took the way that led to the garden. Yes, Mordor was no longer filled with dirt... it was replaced by beautiful green grass. She climbed the small hill in her garden and sat down. Often, Alvena would come here to lay down and look at the sky. She then would hold the necklace that Legolas gave her closely to her heart then when she would look beside her she would see Legolas.

But was only a figment of her heart's truest desires imagination.

Frequently, she tried to reach out towards the imagination of Legolas beside her but once she think she would touch him. The picture of Legolas would fade. Her heart ached, she thought she would be happy. A tear slid down her face, all her life she has imagined this moment. 

Sauron was dead.

Her parents are here.

Her home was rebuilt. 

Suddenly now that she has everything... she realizes that not everything can make you happy. Alvena stared at the necklace that Legolas gave her. She remembered the first time he met her even with an arrow pointed right at her. She remembered their first kiss... But her most cherished memory of Legolas would be the time she saw him in Rivendell, after many years of not seeing each other.

She closed her eyes once more,

awaiting the last imagination she did everyday before she went to bed.

She opened her eyes and turned her head to see Legolas lying down beside her.

"I missed you... you know." Alvena told to her imagination of Legolas.

Legolas smiled and said "I missed you too."

"It hurts knowing that we're far apart." Alvena tried not to sob out. 

Legolas turned his whole body towards her and said "I'll never leave you again."

Alvena choked on a sob as she shut her eyes and wheezed out "Then why aren't you here?"

She opened her eyes and saw no one.

Alvena wiped the tears that stained her face. She pushed herself up and looked over the plains of the Red Lands or former name was Mordor, Mt. Doom just close by. Alvena was losing her mind... She was fading fast and she thinks that she doesn't have many days. She walked to her chambers and the tears kept coming. She slowly grabbed a dagger from her table as she approached her balcony, the breeze of the wind blew her hair, she looked over the Red Lands once more. 

She then lifted the dagger, not completely knowing what she was doing. Alvena was swimming in her own grief. She was slipping from herself. "Legolas..." she whispered. 

Then in a blink of an eye she stabbed herself in the waist. She whimpered as she fell to the floor. Images started flashing before her eyes as suddenly her vision became black and white. Memories of Bilbo, Erebor, Frodo, Gandalf, Galadriel and so many others appeared in her mind.