Secret Council

For the next few days was bliss for Alvena. She would take her morning strolls with Legolas around the garden talking about the things that happened during the years that they have been parted, and by night time she would spend her time with Frodo and Bilbo singing and dancing to the songs that Bilbo made. 

During bedtime she would get into a fight with either Pippin or Merry because they always got on her nerves and at times she would get into a verbal fight with Sam since Sam is being over protective with Frodo. But when the secret council came Alvena couldn't help but feel nervous, luckily, she would enter the council with Elrond and Gandalf. 

Alvena took a seat right next to Frodo and she gave a smile towards Legolas and she also smiled towards Strider. Alvena also noticed Gloin along with his not-so-little anymore lad Gimli, Alvena also gave an excited wave towards Gloin. Alvena went silent when Elrond stood up and started the council.

"Strangers from distant lands... friends of old... You have been summoned to answer the threat of Mordor... Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction... None can escape it... you will unite or you will fall... Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom. Bring forth the Ring Frodo." Lord Elrond said as he held his hand towards a stone table that was in the center of the court yard.

Frodo slowly stood up and cautiously walked to the center and placed the ring in the center of the stone table. He walked away and went to his seat and he took a slow deep breath that was filled with relief, Alvena looked at Frodo and squeezed his hand in comfort. The members of the council gave various soft gasps and whispered to one another. "Everything's gonna be all right." Alvena whispered to Frodo even though she didn't believe her own words. Frodo smiled back and whispered "I hope so."

"So it is true..." a human slowly whispered to himself before he stood up. "In a dream I saw the eastern sky grow dark... But in the West a pale light lingered, a voice was crying 'Your doom is near at hand Isildur's Bane is found' ." he said as he inched closer to the ring, as if he had no will of his own, he was being enchanted by the ring. "Isildur's Bane." the human whispered as he was about to grab the ring. Alvena was about to stop the man but Elrond and Gandalf beat her to it.

"Boromir!" Lord elrond shouted loudly.

"Ash Nazg durbatulk."  Gandalf shouted as he stood up.

The skys grew dark, the ground trembled and thunder boomed loudly in the sky. The human backed away into his seat fearfully. Lord Elrond held his head with his hand and the elves close their eyes tightly as they tried to avoid the black speech but Alvena's reaction was different, the words that Gandalf was saying made her remember something of the past.

**Flashback

Alvena was in the arms of a woman, the same woman she saw in her dreams. They were running as if their life depended on it, the skies were dark filled with smoke her surroundings were burning with fire but in the background if you listen carefully you can hear a slight murmuring. 

"Ash Nazg gimbatul Ash Nazg thrakatulk agh Burzum-ishi krimpatul." 

Alvena snuggled deeper into the woman's arms because the words gave off some fear. "My dear, Alvena you will be great in the future. You will find true love and become who you were meant to be Princess Alvena, but as of now it is not safe especially for you. You shall stay here where no one will find you." her angelic voice spoke. Next thing, Alvena saw was the Shire, it was raining heavily and Alvena and the woman were drenched from head to toe. 

Alvena then looked into the woman's eyes and she was looking back and suddenly the woman's eyes grew red and Alvena suddenly felt mesmerized. Next thing, Alvena knew her mind went blank like she knew nothing of herself or the world around her.