04

Connor was breathing heavily while still collapsed on my chest.

"Go use the bathroom and I'll clean up. Okay?"

"Okay." I said replying to Connor.

I walked to bathroom connected to his room and locked the door.

Woah. I thought to myself, while looking in the mirror. I can't believe I just did that. I hooked up with someone IN HIGH SCHOOL. I told myself I wouldn't have sex with anyone before my first year of college. And to top that, it was with Connor! I really screwed up.

After I finished using the bathroom I walked out and began to gather my stuff.

"Do you want some help."

I heard Connor say.

"No, I got it."

"Cmon let me help."

"I promise it's fine."

"Just let me-"

"No Connor! I got it! Jesus."

Connor's face was speechless. I let out an annoyed sigh and threw my head into my hands. Gliding my hands through my hair frustrated.

"Look, I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell. It's just I promised myself to not hookup with anyone before college because if someone were to find out they would call me a slut."

"They have no reason to call you that though."

"They do, I've kissed a lot of people and have had a lot of boyfriends, but I've never hooked up with any of them. Everyone calls me a whore or a hoe, but now if they find out I had sex, I can't wait to see what they're gonna call me next."

At this point I'm crying, tears filling my eyes and running down my cheeks.

"No, no, no don't cry baby. Your not any of those things I promise."

Connor came over and hugged me tightly. I sobbed in his arms and hugged him back. I pull away to wipe my face."

"I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow."

Before leaving, I get on my tip-toes and kiss Connor's cheek. On my way home I saw these kids with fresh lives, who have probably never done anything as bad as me. I wondered what my life would be like if I hadn't kissed those guys and dated all those people.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

I hope you guys liked this chapter!💞

Until next time my loves🤍

-A