13

CONNOR'S POV

"Connor! Wake the fuck up! We're gonna be late!"

"Wha-"

"Hurry up, I already picked out your clothes! Your shoes are downstairs along with your jacket!"

"What time is it?"

"Late enough! Connor please, GET UP!"

"Damn okay."

I got up and gave Evelyn a kiss on her head. I walked into the bathroom and freshened up.

"Evelyn, does your dad have any cologne?"

"Yeah he should have some in his room. Let me go check."

I heard her bedroom door open and close signaling that she has walked out of the room.

"Perfect timing."

I ran over to her bed, took off my pants, and put the fresh pair of pants. I took of my shirt and made sure my abs looked good in her full body length mirror.

I mentally smirked at myself and pretended to be getting ready.

"Here Connor I got 2 optio- woah. God I love your abs."

She walked over to me and gently traced my abs with her finger.

"I love you."

I smiled at her and returned the favor.

"I love you more, tesoro."

She hugged me and smiled into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and passionately made out with her.

"I would love to continue this epic arousal, but we're gonna be late for school."

"Fineee."

"Such a drama king."

"With my drama queen."

"Okay let's go!"

She ran downstairs to put her shoes and jacket on while I followed along.

While she was bent over putting her shoes on, I did the best thing ever. I dry humped her a few times then laid a harsh slap on her ass.

"Connor!"

"Sorry! I had to!"

"Whatever, cmon."

We hopped in her car and began driving, not to school, but to Starbucks."

"I thought you said we were gonna be late."

"Yeah we were gonna be if we weren't in the drive-thru line by a certain time."

"Tease."

"Am not"

"Am too"

"Not"

"Too"

The worker on the intercom interrupted our bickering, that was like 2 children arguing about which one gets the last animal cracker.

"Welcome to Starbucks, what can I get for you today?"

"Could I get a mocha cookie crumble with extra whipped cream and chocolate drizzle?"

"Of course, would that be all?"

"Do you want anything?"

I was admiring her beauty when I answered.

"I'll have a peach refresher with a splash of lemonade."

"Could I also have a peach refresher with a splash of lemonade."