06

On our way to Connor's party I was looking out the window when Amelia interrupted my train of thought.

"You should be more excited! It's your first party! Cmon, get in the mood!"

"Amelia, I just don't know if I should do this."

"Nope, your not getting out of this one. Your going to this party."

I rolled my eyes and looked back out the window.

*

After about 10 minutes of driving we finally reached Connor's house. I could feel my heart beating in and out of my chest.

When we reached the front door all eyes were on me, as I have never showed up to a party.

Murmurs making their way around the crowds of people instantly making me regret coming.

I walked around a bit before I made my way into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Look who finally showed up to a party."

"Not now Julia."

Ruthless Julia. The schools popular girl. Evelyn's enemy.

"Why what's gonna happen, huh? You scared that I'm gonna embarrass you in front of all the people? Well, that's exactly what I'm gonna do."

Next thing I know Julia's arm is gripping my wrist pulling me towards all of the crowds.

"Hey guys! Look who's here! The slut who had sex yesterday with your famous friend. Connor!"

How the hell did she find out?! Did Connor go around telling everyone that we had sex? Did it really mean anything to him?

I had so many questions that didn't have time to be answered. All I heard were sick murmurs passing around people in the crowds. People recording and taking pictures. Everyone laughing.

I look over even to see Amelia with a shocked face looking like she's about to laugh too.

I ran away running upstairs to Connor's room, just to find out, HE'S IN THERE.

"Great this night can't get any fucking worse."

"What do you mean sweetheart?"

"Oh, so your saying you didn't go around telling everyone we had sex yesterday."

"What are you talking about? I never said anything to anyone."

"Oh, so how did Julia find out, huh?"

"Shit, like I know! That girl's a psychopath!"

"Yeah right she is."

"Might I just say, you look gorgeous in that dress."

I could feel my face turn as red as a tomato.

"Thank you."

"Anytime." Connor said as he started to walk toward me, snaking an arm around my waist.

He landed a harsh slap on my ass cheek causing me to jump up and wrap my legs around his waist, locking my arms around his neck.

"Why don't I make this night I little bit better, hmm?"

"Go ahead."

Connor started kissing under my ear making me let out a deep sigh in satisfaction.

"That make you feel good, huh?

"Mhm." I managed to spit out.

"Use your words princess."

When a felt a thrust inside me.

"Yes daddy!"

I froze when that came out of my mouth, causing a deep chuckle from Connor.

How did I miss him unbuckling his pants?

"Scream for me bellissima."

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N

Hmm, using Italian now are we?💞

Until next time my loves🤍

-A