08

As I made my way up the stairs I went into Connor's room and started to change into my pajamas.

It was a red silk pajama set. The shirt looked like a crop top with white strips outlining the edges of the whole shirt. The shorts were the same thing with the white outline but they also had white drawstrings.

 The shorts were the same thing with the white outline but they also had white drawstrings

I went into Connor's bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth. I headed back to his room to see an amazing sight.

Connor's back towards me showing his back muscles. My legs felt weak as I held onto the door frame.

"Hey darling."

My eyes shot up as I saw Connor already looking at me with a light smile on his face.

"Heyyy, do you have extra blankets so I can sleep on the floor?"

"You wanna sleep on the floor?"

"Am I allowed to sleep in your bed?"

"Of course baby, why couldn't you?"

"I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to."

"Your always allowed to my love."

My love? He just called me his love.

My eyes trailed their way down to the floor and I could feel my face turn red.

"Baby, you don't have to get nervous around me, okay?"

I smiled and looked up while running over to Connor, jumping in his arms and locking my hands around his neck.

Connor let out a chuckle and strengthened his grip around my waist and twirled me around.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his neck.

"If you do that, I don't know If I'll be able to control myself later."

"Then don't control yourself, let it all out on me."

Connor groaned and laid a harsh slap on my ass making me let out a sharp gasp.

Connor held me up against a wall and laid hot wet kisses down the neck.

I grabbed his face and locked lips with him.
I felt Connor smile against the kiss.

Connor gripped my ass and squeezed it.

I let out a moan with the breath I exhaled.

"Your turning me on with your moans principessa."

"Oh I am now huh?"

I rubbed myself further into Connor and locked my hand in his hair.

Oh shit.

Connor tossed me on the bed and climbed on top of me, laying his lips by my ear whispering,
"I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for a whole week."