The beginning of the unloved prince

____________________

In the sapphire palace (a/n: I made it up, also it's the place where Libertia lives) everyone was in chaos, the maids are running in panic, and loud screams were heard. You might be wondering why is the palace at such a state,well it's because the empress is giving birth to her child.

Libertia's pov

'Giving birth is more painful than I had thought' I thought to myself, my thoughts was soon broken by the mid wife.
"Just one more push your majesty" she said.
I nod, and let one final scream "ahhhh!" I shouted, I soon heard a cry from my child. "It's a healthy baby boy, your majesty." The midwife said giving me my son.

My son, is handsome if I do say so myself,
Beautiful white hair similar to mine, buttoned nose, rosy plump cheeks, and cherry lips,he looks so innocent, so beautiful, that I feel sorry for the pain, I was sure he'll experience soon.
Without my knowledge tears fell from my eyes, while looking at my child. As if feeling my sadness,my distress, the child opened it eyes, I felt my breath hitch, his eyes looks like the most expensive diamond crafted by the best crafters,a bright blue jewelled eyes similar to his father, his hand reaching up to my face wiping my tears, and smiled to me, the gesture felt like my child is comforting me saying everything will be alright. Realizing his gesture only made my tears fall more.

___________________________

3rd pov

Jewelled blue eyes, was staring at his mother's teary violet pair. The small hand of the child on his mother's face giggling.
The gesture made the others who we're watching fawn over the mother and son pair.

However the moment was soon broken by the door slamming open. The people who were watching the duo, immediately bowed at the one who entered, a tall, lean man, with golden blonde hair, with jewelled blue eyes

 The people who were watching the duo, immediately bowed at the one who entered, a tall, lean man, with golden blonde hair, with jewelled blue eyes

accompanied by a red haired knight with gray eyes.

"Claude,your here" the empress smiled.

"Was I not supposed to be here?" The jewel eyed man now named as claude asked.

"Felix too" the empress continues blatantly ignoring her husband's question which the said knight sweatdropped in return.

"Is this my child?" Claude asked.

"Of course, who else would it be?" Libertia answered.

"The prince got your hair,Libertia" Felix said.

"Isn't he handsome?" Libertia bragged.

"He's my son, of course he'll be handsome" Claude answered.

"Cocky bastard" the empress muttered.

Felix sweatdropped at the pair.

"What are you gonna name him,Litia?" Claude asked.

"Raizel, Raizel Eros, that would be the name of my child" Libertia answered.

"I see, the name of the first prince shall be Raizel Eros De Alger Obelia" The emperor Claude declared.

Felix walked towards the little prince, and said "Nice to meet you Prince Raizel" while smiling which the prince cooed at.

The emperor and empress watched the whole exchange.
The emperor interrupted "Let's go,Felix"
He said while the latter obeyed.

Soon after the empress and the prince fell asleep due to exhaustion. While the maids and butlers, took care of the empress and prince, wishing the pair a good rest.

______________________

1:00am
December 26

A man can be seen staring at the ceiling, as the man mentioned can't sleep. While the newborn prince just woke up from his slumber.

Claude pov

'It's already past midnight yet I'm still wide awake' I thought. I continued dozing off until a picture of the newborn Raizel came to my mind.
"Should I visit him?" I asked myself, seemingly hesitant,but complied to my urge to see the child nonetheless.

Teleporting myself to Raizel's room, I expected him to be asleep but it looks like we have the same problem. He was awake, staring at the ceiling,moving his limbs trying to keep himself entertained.

I walked towards my son, and almost like sensing me, he turned to my direction as soon as his gaze landed on me he started giggling.
Taking a proper look at my son right now, he looks small, and fragile.

"Your small" I said reaching my hands to Raizel's cheek,poking it he grabbed my finger and laughed.
'It's soft' I thought remembering the feeling of Raizel's cheek.

Slowly I reached my hands out and carefully carried him in my arms. Compared to me he looks extremely small and fragile. Without noticing I carried him more gentle than I had expected.

I started swing my arms left and right in hope that it'll make Raizel fall asleep.
Just a few minutes later my son was sleeping soundly in my arms I laid him back down,kissed his forehead,and muttered a soft 'good night'  before I teleported back to my room, sleeping without noticing the satisfied smile on my face.

To be continued...
812 words
Short chapter

A/n: the neglect will start after Diana appears and our little prince here does not understand his own feelings so he's having trouble understanding people's gestures towards him... Also we will have a few family time in the few following chapters, and the start of the little prince's problems is  when he's 3 yrs old... I wrote this since this chapter clearly differs to the plot soo, yeah. Also like stated in the description this will be having slow updates since I type this from my head straight to my phone and I'm still a student so I might get busy with homeworks and stuffs anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! See you in the next update!