Family? Time

_________________________

Raizel's POV

Opening my eyes I looked around and noticed it was still early.

"I woke up earlier than I thought"

'I wonder if Mama's awake?'

Groggily I got up from my bed, stretching my body lightly I fixed my bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for today.

'Come to think of it I was going to meet father today' I remembered

'I should wear something comfortable but presentable, he's still the emperor afterall'

After taking a bath I went straight to my closet looking for something to wear for the day

After looking for a while I finally decided what to wear, I checked how it looked in the mirror in my room that mother insisted that I should have, I didn't understand why tho.

'looks decent enough' I thought

I walked to the sofa and sat reading a book to pass time as I wait for my mother.

I didn't have to wait for long when I heard mama knocking.

"Rai, baby are you awake?"

"Yes, I'm awake I'll be right out"

__________________________

Libertia's POV

After waking up and finishing my morning activities I dressed up in something simple but presentable.

I was wearing a white long sleeved dress that rest just below my knees and a brown vest over my chest paired with a beige hills

(A/n: that's what she's wearing sorry for the poor quality)

After dressing up I went straight to Raizel's room greeting back to the maids I encounter on the way, upon reaching his room I knocked

"Rai, Baby are you awake?"

"Yes, I'm awake I'll be right out"

I heard him answer the I heard some faint shuffling before the door opened.

I observed what he's wearing and much like me he wore something simple but presentable outfit.

He was wearing a gray long sleeved polo, with a brown vest over it, and a red ribbon tied on the collar, which he paired with a black shorts reaching just above his knees, and a pair of black socks and shoes.

(a/n: that's basically what he's wearing ignore the staff please)

"you look pretty mama, how do i look?" Rai asked.

"you look perfect my dear Rai, we both have brown vests, we match" I smiled at him.

He nodded then smiled back.

"Shall we eat breakfast, mother?" he said offering his hand to me like a gentleman.

I placed my hand on top of his then replied "of course".

Timeskip after breakfast~

After we finished breakfast, me and Rai talked about his studies and class while waiting for Felix to pick us up for today's schedule.

We are supposed to meet Claude today. Rai has not mentioned him once but he did not seem to forget of what we're supposed to do today. I'm kind of nervous of how these two would interact.

After talking for a few more minutes someone knocked.

"Who is it?" I asked with a cold voice I normally use talking to the nobles.

"It's Felix, your majesty I have come to escort Her majesty and his highness" Felix replied from the other side of the door.

"Rai, Felix is here shall we go?" I asked

"Yes mama"he replied

We both stood up and opened the door, we we're met with a smiling Felix which helped lessen my tension about the Father and son who's about to meet for the first time in years.

Raizel's POV

As we enter the room i was met with the sight of a familiar man, one who has put me to sleep before with his awkward humming. Snapping out of my thoughts I performed the curtsy i learned and greeted him.

"Blessings and glory to the sun of Obelian Empire" I said as i bowed slightly to him, before going back to our cold stare down

"Thank you for being so kind that you finally decided to meet me and my mother" I said sarcastically with no fear as i remained our eye contact

I could feel my mother and the knight stiffen from my words but i could care less

3rd person POV

Silence encased the room as the father and son stared at each other coldly. Felix was sweating buckets as he glanced back and forth towards the prince and the emperor.

Libertia just had her jaw slacked open in shock of hearing her polite and lovely child reply so sarcastically and coldly.

Finally after 5 minutes Claude spoke

"How brazen" he said

Hearing the emperor's words Felix and Liberia could only sigh as they shake their heads.

To be continued...
800 words

hi guys! did you miss me? so i'm finally back after getting some milk, please don't curse at me!😭

reader-chans after i basically abandoned this story for 2 years then came back out of nowhere:

Akira out🚶🏻‍♀️~