A cup of tea

Everyone! I'll leave this chapter here it's short, I'm sorry! making you guys wait for so long then giving this, anyways I'm sorry again, I'm a novice writer so forgive me dear readers🙏! enjoy!

(A/n: explanation about the future plot and more information about the mc at the end of the chapter)

______________________

Raizel's pov

After saying goodbye to my mother I went on to my etiquette class with the Mr. Paul
(A/n:just a random name for the teacher) a viscount. When I reached the room for my class I knocked and went in, I saw him sitting near the window with a book in hand, he quickly stood up as soon as he saw me and greeted me.

"Blessings and glory to the star of the Obelian empire" he greeted with a light bow and a hand on his chest.

"Greetings Viscount Paul, shall we proceed to our lesson?" I acquired

"Right away, your highness" he replied

Just as he said the lesson started smoothly. Viscount Paul is a good teacher he teaches his students genuinely, pointing out your mistakes,and gives out tips to make it easier to do. A good teacher if I do say so myself, after 3 hours of class he spoke.

"That will be all for today, your highness" he stated.

"I see. Thank you for your guidance today Viscount Paul" I dismissed

"Then I'll be going ahead see you tomorrow your highness" he said which I replied with a nod

"Blessings and glory to the star of Obelian empire" he said once again with a light bow and a hand on his chest before leaving.

I soon followed him out of the room, I asked maid to prepare some treats and milk in the garden before going to the library to get the books I'm going to read.
The History of Obelia,and some subjects that if I'm not wrong is a study material for students in Artlanta.(A/n: correct me if I'm wrong with the spelling is it Artlanta?) before heading towards the garden and saw the table filled with treats and the maid Lini a young girl possibly 8 or only 10 years old.

"Thank you Lini, you can leave now" I thanked her smiling. I saw her face was a bit red so I worried that I asked her to work when she's sick.

"Lini, your face is red are you sick?" I asked worriedly

"No,no I am fine your highness. I'll be leaving now Prince Raizel" she assured, but I was still skeptical so I just nod, she left quickly which made me focus on myself.

I opened the book but I wasn't reading it as I was occupied on my thoughts.
'mama was invited by father for tea, I'm almost certain that father will be asking about me and mama, but why now? I'm also certain that he doesn't care about me. Since after his visit that night I never saw his face again, Mama's also hiding things from me I'm sure of it, but I'll wait till she wants to talk about it. Second its obvious that mama and father does not love each other like the people I've read in some novels at the library.... Family.... Family huh, I wonder what that is, the book says that a family is a group of people that greatly loves each other which contains a father, a mother, and there child. I only have mama, father doesn't care about us and he doesn't love mama, does that mean I don't have a family? I'm confused...' I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and read the books ignoring the feeling I can't identify deep inside me, not noticing that my eyes dulled like it has no light in it.