Confrontation

A/n: well I thought I should update when I saw my story that was written on a whim,well somehow ended up with 1.57K views. Thank you for reading this book and I'll continue doing my best, just be patient with my inconsistent update schedule tho(-_-;).

 Thank you for reading this book and I'll continue doing my best, just be patient with my inconsistent update schedule tho(-_-;)

_______________________

3rd pov

Libertia awoken just as the sun was about to rise... She took her time getting out of her and pulled the bell connected to her bed to make her maids aware that she's awake... After a few minutes a knock was heard on her door, to which she quickly answered

"Come in" Libertia ordered

Which the people outside obeyed and quickly when in and bathe the empress. After they finished, Libertia ordered them to prepare breakfast, with that the maids left the empress in her room. She was wearing a simple yet elegant dress that fade from dark blue to white with her hair loosely hanging on her back.

 She was wearing a simple yet elegant dress that fade from dark blue to white with her hair loosely hanging on her back

(A/n:That her dress I don't if it's black or dark blue so just imagine it's dark blue)

Satisfied with how she looks like. She slowly walks toward her son's room to wake him up and talk about there plans for the day.

Libertia's pov

After I asked the maids to prepare our breakfast. I walked towards my son's room to wake him up and tell him about my plans today and that includes my meeting with his father.

'I wonder how will Rai react after hearing that his father whom he never met since his birth invited me to have a tea.' I thought to myself.

I was already in front of his room when I broke out of my thoughts, I knocked on his door but just I had expected there's no answer, I carefully opened the door and couldn't but sigh at the condition of the room and my son. He was laying on his bed with a bunch of books around him, I took a closer look at the books on his bed and it wasn't what children who'll barely be 2 years old read, History, Calculus, Biography, Science, etc. I sighed for the second time as my son seemed to have gotten his father's habit of 'working till they fall asleep without there own knowledge'. I fixed his bed and slowly woke my son up who was sleeping peacefully with a neutral face.