The invitation and The genius prince

(a/n: a 1yr timeskip since our mc isn't reincarnated (☆▽☆), however he will be mature hence only mentally in an early age)

_____________________

Libertia's pov

Time flew by so fast, my boy Rai is now 1 year old.

Raizel is a genius after learning how to walk, he quickly learned how to write albeit sloppily, and reading soon after without anyone teaching him.
My guess is that he learned writing,by watching me because I sometimes work while he's at my lap, and learned how to read because the head maid rebbeca is reading him books everyday

I still remember when he first called me 'mama' and all the things that happened last year. I couldn't help but feel happy.

Flashback

I was working in my office while, Rai was in his crib sitting,playing with a rattle.
Rai stopped playing with the toy so I looked at him, he was mumbling something.

"Mmm" "ma" when I heard him said 'ma' I stood up from my seat and went to carry him. "That's right ma-ma, I'm your ma-ma" I told him trying to have him say 'mama'.

"Mammm"Rai said.

"Ma-ma" I said again

He pinched his eyebrows slightly before opening his mouth again.
"ma-ma" "mama" he said and laughed

I was delighted when he said 'mama'.
I laughed with him,
"That's right I'm your mama,good job Rai"
I said kissing him all over his face, which he giggles at.

Rai was 6 months old when I saw him flipping himself over to his chest, I watched him worriedly. When he succeed he push himself up with his arms and legs slowly moving forward to get his toy.
I smiled at my little Rai's achievement

I went to him and carried him.
"Good job Rai!" I pinched his nose and Rai laughed.

Rai was now 11 months old

I saw him grabbing the sofa for support and slowly stood up. I was shocked little Rai wasn't even a year old, but watched my son who looks motivated trying to walk.

'step' 'step' he succeed walking now he was letting go of the sofa.
He almost fell, but quickly steadied himself and started walking.
I stood up then kneeled in front of him my arms with open.

"Come here, Rai" I said

'step' 'step' before he stopped trying to keep himself steady.

"Come to mommy Rai, Come here" I encouraged.

'step' 'step' 'step' ' step'

He quickly hugged me after reaching me.
"Mama!" He said excited with his accomplishment

"Good job!" I matched his excitement
And laughed together, with my son in my arms.

End of flashback

I smiled softly at the memory, however it quickly vanished as I heard someone knock at my door.