15- Aftermath

Novas point of view.
After a few hours I woke up ans I realized what happened. I looked at my side half expecting a dagger to still be sticking out of it. But the dagger was gone. Finn was standing against the wall looking at Clarke as she slept. "Finn what happened?" i asked him softly.

"you got stabbed. " He said.

"Thanks captain obvious, I mean after i closed my eyes." i told him.

"After you closed your eyes we got back to camp and Clarke started working on the dagger. And Bellamy has been torturing the grounder that stabbed you. After Clarke finished stitching you up she realized that the dagger had poison on it but the grounder had the antidote."

"He just gave it over?"

"Octavia used the knife on herself and said that he wouldn't let her die and he told us which one was the antidote. " he said.

"How are you feeling?" a female voice came behind him, Clarke had woken up and was came over towards us. "My side doesn't feel too bad but i cant move my leg. "

"Well what happened to your leg?" she asked, i darted my eyes towards Finn. "Did Finn or Bellamy not tell you about my leg?" I huffed and continued, "In the other grounder attack i think i broke it. " Clarke feels around my leg and tells me to move certain part of my leg but i shouted in pain. Bellamy came down the ladder and walked over to my side. "hows this going?" he asked. "Just great." i said sarcastically and smiled. Clarke moved my leg quickly and i became overwhelmed with pain. "Clarke! a little warning next time huh?" i asked her and Bellamy laughed, "Whats so funny?" i asked him with a stern face. "id like to see you do this."

"At least when i would do this i wouldn't scream like a little girl." he said with a smile.

"uh-huh sure you wouldn't" i said. I've seen the soft side of him i wouldn't be surprised it he let out a little scream while running from something. I lift up my shirt and feel the stitches with my hand. They're rough and sore. I pull my shirt back down and try to sit up. "Woah! You can't get up yet. Your gonna need some rest. You should be feeling better tomorrow." Clarke said and Bellamy pushed me back towards the table. "But we can move you to a tent. So we have more room in here." I nodded and they got a gurney and moved me to Murphy and I's old tent. They all left me to "rest" but I called to Bellamy before he left.
"Don't go too far." I said with a serious face. I drifted off to sleep after an hour of staring at the top of the tent.

I woke up the next day and I already felt better. I felt my stitches again, less sore but still sore. I laid there for awhile counting the bugs I could find in the tent. After counting 34 bugs I tried to get up. I was getting bored with all the bugs. I pulled myself up and sat up on the table. I swung my legs over the edge of the table and tried to put pressure on the foot that the grounder broke. The pressure hurt but I needed a stick or some metal to work as a brace. I started to gently put pressure on the foot and walk around slowly. I heard rustling coming towards me and I tried to get back to the table.
"I don't think your suppose to be up." Finn said as he came through the tent opening. I kept hobbling to the table and Finn came beside me and let me put my weight on him. "Have you heard anything from the grounder about Murphy?" I asked him.
"No. I haven't but I didn't really ask about the grounder. Clarke said we have to change your bandages. He pulled out some gauze from his jacket pocket and sat me back down on the table. I took the gauze off of my forehead and laid it beside me. Finn pulled off more gauze and placed it over the gash.
"Where's Clarke?" I asked him. She usually does this not him. "She is talking to Jaha."
"We got communication with the Ark?" I asked him.
"Yeah while you were knocked out. Raven got it up and Clarke's mom walked her through the steps to get the dagger out. I have to clean your stitches now."
I raised up the part of my shirt to reveal my stitches and he took a wet rag and cleaned the skin around it. The skin was tender but I knew he was trying his best. "Who is Raven?" I never heard her name before.
" While you were with Murphy she came down here in a escape pod to help us. Clarke's mom sent her. She's my best friend." Finn said, "okay I'm done. Do you have someone you need to talk to on the Ark?"
"No." I said. After he left I realized that I had no one. Expect Bellamy but we weren't exactly on good terms right now. I sat there for awhile. Then I decided that since Finn just checked on me they won't come back for another few hours. I could leave and just stay out of sight of Clarke and I would be fine. I got up again, grabbed some small rope and hobbled around until I found some metal rods. I found some laying beside the dropship. I made a brace out of the rods and rope and I could put more pressure on it now. It was freezing. It was getting closer to winter and everyone was starting to prepare. They were collecting Jobi nuts and curing meat. I zipped up my jacket and walked towards Monty and Jasper who were eating Jobi nuts when they were suppose to be collecting them. "I thought were suppose to be collecting them not eating them" I said with a smile. Jasper and Monty paused and look over towards me their eyes widened. "Nova! What are you doing?" Jasper yells. They walked over towards me with smiles on their faces. "We heard you were hurt and wanted to see you but Clarke and Bellamy wouldn't let us. She said your suppose to be resting." He said as he realized I probably was t suppose to be up. Monty gave me the look like he knew I shouldn't be out here. "I'm fine. But please don't tell Clarke." I said and they looked at each other and smiled. I let them get back to their job and kept walking around. I found Harper and we started talking and laughing as she was doing her job.