Chapter 60- Farewell

Tw: Blood, Violence

It was supposed to be a celebratory day. Elana was leaving and they wanted one last hurray before she left for the capital.

Ethan had agreed to go for his sister, he didn't want to say goodbye but the day wasn't about him. He owed her that much, he would miss her a lot but atleast she would be safe.

They were going to Gubby's, the local hangout parlour for their age group. They were to meet at three and Eli had only just started readying himself. It was 3:15pm.

"Eli!"

"Don't rush me!"

He quickly threw on his trousers and buttoned up his top, before rushing over to Aurum and helping him into his dragon themed t-shirt.

Aurum had actually found a way to retract his fangs, perhaps it was from the torture or it was just how his kind matured, Eli wouldn't know.

"Is Aurum ready now?" The dragon asked as he glanced at himself in the mirror.

"I think he his."

Eli ruffled his hair quickly, before he walked out his room and threw the door open about to run down the the hall when Javier closed the door and grabbed his hand, teleporting them infront of the restaurant.

"Oh. I forgot about that." Javier smirked, leaned down and pecked his lips before opening the door and gesturing for Eli to enter first. "What a gentleman."

"I live to please amor."

"You guys aren't even in the freaking building and it stinks of your romance crap."

That crude voice would be Akira who sat beside Elana who was pulling on her ear, probably scolding her on proper etiquette.

The boys chuckled and made their way into the parlour. Eli had grown to love the 80's aesthetic the restaurant had, the checkered tiles with the cyan stools and benches. It all came together really well.

Upon arriving at the booth, they made Aurum slip in first with Eli in tow, Javier behind him.

Ethan sat on the other side of Elana and beside him was Zeke in the corner who looked less than pleased to be there but Elana had insisted she met him atleast once as she wouldn't have the chance to tease them after that one day.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Fuck yea! Let's do some shots!"

"Akira... this is a restaurant who's target costumers are teens."

"So?"

"No alcohol."

"That's no fun."

They collectively decided to not pay Akira any attention and her response was to get even louder, attracting even more attention to their booth.

"Seriously?"

Akira didn't get the chance to respond as the waitress came over, her blonde hair tied into a messy bun as she rested the tip of the pen in her mouth after asking for their orders.

They all shot out orders and the waitress wrote them down as they came, she left with a small smile and telling them that their food would be there in ten minutes.

The food arrived and the group dug in, Zeke had thought that atleast now their booth would be silent but he deadpanned when Akira started talking as she shoveled food in her mouth.

"So this one time I took a shit in a communal bathroom and this bitch was judging me."

Javier grimaced as he swallowed "How did you know she was judging you?"