3. Chocolate Muffin

"Knock knock."

"What?" I groaned, waiting for a reply.

"Knock knock." I rolled my eyes, they could actually knock, instead of saying it. Putting my phone down, I stood up from my bed and looked at the time. Almost one-thirty a.m. I opened my bedroom door and saw Seth and Leo standing there, smiling down at me. Both of them had a bowl of popcorn in their hands.

"Hey, do you need anything?" I tried to ask nicely, but I still felt irritated. I was reading this awesome book on Wattpad, and you just don't put your phone down in between.

"No, we thought that you might wanna join us tonight?" Leo asked me, his brown eyes twinkling.

"What?" I asked, skeptical. The door was partially open, and I firmed my hold on it, in case I had to shut it for my security. I looked between the two of them for explanations.

"Shut up, Leo. We were going to watch a movie. Do you want to tag along?" Seth gave an awkward smile, elbowing Leo in the ribs.

'What?' Leo mouthed, rubbing his side. I chuckled at their antics internally. Both of them had a cute chemistry between them.

"We'll be living here for a while. Why not a movie?" Seth grinned, ignoring Leo, persuading me to join them. He even offered me popcorn, which strengthened his case a lot.

It was comical, yet ironical that Seth appeared to be the opposite of how he actually was. His piercings and dyed blonde hair, although made it easier to separate him from Liam, also gave a totally different vibe. A schoolboy in a biker body. Complete with my assessment, I decided to go with the flow.

"Which movie?" my voice was soft, in contrast to my moody self earlier. I felt guilty for treating them like that, but I could make it up to them.

"The Conjuring." I heard a new voice, and Brandon came into view, not surprisingly in his infamous attire.

That only included his shorts. I seriously wanted to throw a shirt at him. (Not mine, I might add.)

"So that's where you took your time," he said as a matter of fact, looking at both of them with narrowed eyes. I opened my mouth to give him a sharp remark, but Seth beat me to it.

"We just thought she might wanna join." He shrugged, giving me a polite smile that said 'I'll handle it'.

"What the hell, man? She can't handle it." He snorted, and my face seemed to heat up even more than Leo's remark.

"You assumed wrong. I can more than handle it. Let's go, Seth." I turned my head away with a huff and took the bowl from Seth's hand. Without giving them a second glance, I sauntered forward.

I entered the room, and Liam--who was lying on the bed--did a double-take before immediately standing up. My mouth formed an o and I at once averted my eyes to stop myself from staring at his naked and muscled torso. Contrary to Brandon's, his chest made me self conscious instead of gag.

"Ty, you joining us too?" he asked with such a genuine smile that suddenly I didn't feel so agitated or irritated anymore.

"Yup!" I tried to say that cheerily, but it only came out as a squeaky sound.

"Cool," he said and pushed his hands in the pockets of his jeans, which were hung so low, that I could make out the prominent V his lower abdomen made. And he had to make it more evident by sitting in that manly pose.

Okay, time to look somewhere else.

All of them shuffled into what I guessed was Liam's and Brandon's room, and switched on the old T. V. we used to keep on the first floor. They must have shifted it upstairs.