13. Watermelon Margaritas

There was a hesitant hint in my step as I walked towards Brandon and Liam's room. I didn't know what to expect. With a deep breath in, I knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I heard Brandon's voice. Deeming it safe to open the door, I turned the doorknob and pushed it open. A peek inside the room, and I saw that he was alone in the room, lying on his bed, his phone in his hand.

"Can I enter your dungeon?" I asked him, as my eyes roamed over the unmade bed, and the luggage all strewn over the floor. It was a mess. Typical of them.

"Am I Malfoy or what?" he argued, sitting up a bit and I rolled my eyes, "Come in."

I opened the door a little wider and stepped inside. My feet immediately landed upon a gooey pile of something, which should rather remain unexplained for the sanity of the mind.

"Ew." I cringed, having trouble digesting the thought of what that pile had meant. Whatever it was, I had no courage to question about it. Calming myself, I tried not to gag and rubbed my slipper clad feet on the carpet. The thought of cleaning this up made me pity my mother, unless she scolded them into tidying this place up before they left.

"Are you going to stand over there the whole day?" Brandon asked, stuffing a pillow under his head and arching an eyebrow.

"Of course not. Mom sent me here to get your foot bandaged up," I replied, holding up the medical kit in my hand.

"I'm fine, you don't ne--"

"If you want to get better, then shut up."

"Fine," he grumbled, and shifted forward, "Are you going to stand there or get started?"

"Yeah, yeah." I quickly went over and sat on the edge of the bed. Silently cursing myself to let Brandon catch me off guard two times, I rolled my eyes. Do I just drift off somewhere or what? Taking out all the supplies, I noticed Brandon switching on the TV from the corner of my eyes. It flashed a black screen two times, made a gurgling noise, and then flashed a white screen three times, before it settled on a channel with tipsy looking color.

We had a LCD downstairs.

The movie caught my eye. "No! Don't change the channel!" I screamed as Brandon moved towards the remote. My hands were occupied with wrapping up his foot, so I desperately shook my head to stop him.

He chuckled at my reaction. "Why?" I was offended that I had to explain it to him.

"Real Steel is coming on. How can you not, not watch it?"

"You like that robot movie? I thought girls like the Barbie stuff." He laughed at his own joke and I gave him a look that made it clear he had committed the biggest sin of his life.

"Brandon dear, I advise that if you ever want a date, you should learn the skill of keeping your mouth shut!" He looked shocked at my words for a second, but then he broke out into a laugh.

"God, I was joking! Calm down." He laughed harder when I glared at him and he ruffled my hair, messing them to the point of disbelief. Revenge. I had to take revenge.

"Be grateful that you're hurt, or else I would have pounced on you to get your head straight!"

"Pounced on me?" His laughter faded, but his eyes held the amusement. He arched his eyebrow in a really suggestive way and I exploded.

"Get your mind out of the gutter!" I screamed at him and got up and left the room, banging the door behind me.

This selfish, idiotic, narcissistic, too handsome bastard!