14.5: A Grape Candy For You

DISCLAIMER : NOT A REAL UPDATE (But have fun!)

So I met Tyler and the boys at the Swimming Competition recently and they agreed to be interviewed!

They were quite happy to discuss with me all their thoughts and happenings, and I was equally happy to get them down.

Here's an excerpt from their thoughts on their first day at Tyler's house :

Me : Hello everyone! Congratulations on winning the first position.

Liam : Thank you, we worked hard for it.

Tyler : Yes! I knew they were going to win it. Right, Seth?

Seth : True babe.

Me : That's all very good. But I have been very curious about one thing. When the three of you met Tyler, she thought you all were stalking her. Was that true?

Liam : Stalk? Ha! No way.

Leo : But you were saying that her hair looked so pretty wha--! Stop hitting me Liam!

Liam : He's joking we were not stalking her.

Seth : Liam, I hate to get this out, but we did kinda follow her...

Tyler : I knew it! You guys--

Liam : But that's because I thought you looked a little familiar. Ouch! Ack--!

Me : Ha-ha! All good all good, please calm down, Miss Tyler. Thank you, and yeah, you can hit Liam later. Phew.

Liam : Thank you.

Me : No it's okay. Brandon, your entry has been one of the most comical scene, with you all naked and sexy, what do you want to say about it?

Brandon : Did I hear the word sexy? Yeah that's me. Thank you.

Me : No, but the question was--

Brandon : Tyler did you hear her? See? I'm sexy--

Me : No but it was a question and I-

Brandon : Whoa, it's getting hot in here! Must be me.

Tyler : Do you want me to hit him for you?

Me : Um...

Brandon : Ack! What? What did I do this time?

Tyler : I am sorry, can we move on?

Me : Okay..

*****

A/N

Okay peeps, that was just a short preview.

If you liked it then please please vote and comment a YES! Only then will I continue with this interview series.