Chapter 25 - All Reins Lost

Liam Craig's POV

I paced back and forth outside a drugstore that is just a few streets down from work, contemplating if I should purchase a box of condoms. I knew this day would eventually come ever since we got together, but I didn't expect that it will happen so soon, nor have I had the time to get myself prepared for sex.

Yes, I'm a pathetic virgin at this age and that is because I have never had any sexual desire towards any woman, other than towards Claire.

I don't even know how to wear a condom, let alone having any skills about sex. I want to impress Claire on our first sexual intercourse and not disappoint her or embarrass myself.

I took a deep breath in and thought to myself, "Well, at least I should start learning how to wear a condom."

With that thought in mind, I walked into the drugstore and made my way to the condom section.

Maybe because I have never paid attention to this section before, so I was stunned to see the myriad of choices available. This became an even more nerve-wracking situation for me as I initially thought I could simply just grab a box, pay for it and jet out of the store in no time.

I bend down and narrowed my eyes at the description printed on the packaging of the boxes and began sinking hard into my consumer thoughts...

What size should I be getting? Would the thick or the thin one be better? What flavour would Claire prefer? Which brand would be better?

My hand hovered back and forth between a few shortlisted choices, and then a voice came from behind me, "Trust me, you should go for the ultra-thin one."

I jolted and turned around immediately to the sight of Ryan.

"Need some help pal?" He mocked.

I cleared my throat and asked him in an annoyed tone, "What are you doing here?"

Ryan took a box off the shelf and winked, "Stocking up for the party, of course..."

Then he narrowed his eyes at my groin area and speak as though he was a guru, "Ultra-thin is good but... getting the right size is important too, you wouldn't want to suffocate it..."

Instinctively, I blocked my groin area as I felt uneasy having his eyes focused at my groin area. After his quick visual examination, he took a box and smacked it against my chest before he left with a wink.

I grabbed the box with my hand and took a look at the choice he had recommended for me.

New Mega Big Boy Condoms - Extra Strong and Extra Thin Condom (Longer and wider than other Large Condom)

That was certainly one of the most uneasy and embarrassing situations that I have ever been in...

*Back at Claire's house*

I decided to try on the condom before shower, and so I stood in front of the bathroom counter and focused on getting my member ready.

Once it was ready, I tore off the wrapper and took out the condom to slip on it while checking against the instruction manual.

Just as I was struggling to get it pulled over my member, the bathroom's door suddenly opened and there stood Claire gasping in widened eyes at me before she let out a yelp and scrambled off with the door swinging shut on me.

I hurried over to the door and locked it immediately.

Shit! I was so carried away that I have forgotten to lock the damn door!