Ramen, Girls, and Seals Oh My.

After a few minutes of laying and trying to catch my breath, I looked up at Lee and Tenten.

Y/n: Hey, Hinata and I are gonna go to Ichiraku Ramen after this, y'all wanna join?  I'm buying.

Tenten looked up from her scroll and looked at me surprised, Lee looked over his eyes set aflame with passion.

Lee: I would be happy to join my Rivals for dinner!

Tenten rolled her eyes at Lee's antics, and smiled warmly at him, shaking her head.

Tenten: Sure, I've got nothing better to do, but I've gotta go straight home afterward.  I'm sure your families would be worried if you're out too long.

Hinata nodded sadly, her eyes downcast.

I however just shrugged.

Y/n: I live alone, no one's gonna be worried about me.

Tenten: I'm sorry I didn't mean to...

I simply waved her off.

Y/n: Pfft, whatever, I never knew them, or if I did I don't remember them.

Tenten's eyes remained regretful, but she seemingly tried to brush it off after I gave her a calming smile.

Y/n: Besides, I got some amazing friends and rivals!

Lee: That is correct!  Even though we have just met, I can already feel our bonds developing!

Y/n: Oh really now...

I suddenly adopted a cocky smirk.

Y/n: How about a Lil wager!

10-10: Oh no...

Lee: A wager? 

I stood up and staggered up to Lee, my body still not accustomed to such rigorous training.

Y/n: I am set to become a Genin soon, as soon as I am, the trial begins.

Lee matched my growing excited smile.

Lee: Well then my newest rival, what do you propose?

I adopted a dramatic pose, pointing straight at Lee confidently, imagining myself to be like a certain time-stoping stand user.

Y/n: Rock-u Lee, the first of us to achieve Chunin...!

Lee nodded excitedly.

Y/n: ...Will decide our next goal as rivals!

Tenten and Hinata fell over comedically, the former letting out an exasperated exclamation.  Meanwhile, Rock Lee looked pumped, his eyes ablaze with the glorious Flames of Youth.  He adopted a similar pose, giving me a thumbs up and a cocky smirk.

Lee: Then you better train hard!  Your family is gifted with the affinity for both Fuinjutsu and Shield use correct?  If so, you better learn all that you can, because, with the gifts that you have bestowed upon me, you'll need all the power you can get to keep up! Ah hah hah hah!

Well... I was aware of the Fuinjutsu thing but not the shield thing... is that why I feel so... unguarded?  I'd noticed it before but didn't pay it any mind, it was a minor feeling and quickly faded away.  Maybe I should get a shield, use it in conjunction with my seals... could be nice.  There's also that Jutsu Scroll I forgot about, along with that mystery Item I received from my completed quest.  I turned to Hinata, seeing her still on the ground panting, I smiled warmly.  In the corner of my eye, I could see 10-10 giving me a smirk, but I quickly brushed her off.