Anko

The currently planned team layout is Y/n, Hinata, and Ino, with Kurenai as the Sensei, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on who should be on the team.

Also, as many of you have already deduced, Orochimaru is your biological parent, there goes the big reveal.  Damn, I can't foreshadow for shit.  But the question is... are they your Mom or Dad?

Still sat in class next to Hinata, we listened to the teacher's drone on about Shuriken and the optimal angle to throw them at.  At first, I droned them out, thinking the calculation's too simple for my tastes.  But then I was taken aback by that thought.  Too simple?  How?  They're teaching us how to determine and calculate the optimal manner, force, and probable ricochet possibilities of a sharpened disk of metal.  The forces, drag, and other external factors playing on such an action are incredibly advanced.  And looking around the room confirmed my thoughts.  Only three other students looked like they understood.  Other's looked either confused or completely lost.

And yet, I could effortlessly comprehend the formulae being presented.  Is this the power of [Stats]?  With a solid 100 in Intelligence, my calculative processes are advanced yes.  But... this advanced?  The only other people who compared with my INT Stat would be Shikamaru, with 130, Ino with 80, and Mitsuki with 69.  Hell, even Sasuke's measly 20 is pretty high comparatively.  Which makes sense considering we're like... 12 give or take.

Looking to my left, I saw Hinata was definitely struggling.  So, deciding to not only test a theory, but to help the adorable little stalker, I dumped 50 more points into INT and turned to help her.  I delicately tapped the girl on the shoulder, which caused her to turn her head to me.

Y/n: Let me help you understand...

Hinata blushed and nodded her head.

Tapping on her worksheet, I began explaining to her how the equation worked.  A few tricks to deduce the optimal flight path easier, as well as better explaining how to determine how much force is needed.

Y/n: ... If you do it that way, it'll decrease drag, allowing for a more accurate, much more powerful throw.

Hinata nodded her head, a happy smile on her face.

Hinata: N-Now I get it!

Iruka: Ahem! Is there something you wanted to say to the rest class you two?

I turned my head to Iruka, noticing the entire class was staring at us, causing Hinata to shrivel up in fear.

Y/n: I apologize profusely, Hinata was having issues understanding the material being taught but was much too shy to raise her hand, so I decided to help her instead.  This way you wouldn't need to stop your lecture, and she'd better understand what she's doing.

Iruka: O-Oh, well that was very kind of you Oro-I mean Iwatani-Kun.  Though, I must emphasize that if you're having trouble understanding, I'd rather you ask either Myself or Mitsuki.

Suddenly a bell rang, no doubt signaling the end of the Schoolday.

Iruka: Well class, I hope that you have a good rest of your day, and don't forget the Genin Exam is Thursday, three days from now, so if you haven't practiced I suggest you do so.  That being said, Class Dismissed.

I stood up, turning to Hinata as I did so.  I tried my best to come up with the best way to ask this.  I'd never been good at talking to girls, or really people in general, so I don't know how I'd go about this.  Fuck it here goes nothing.

Y/n: Hey Hinata?

Hinata stopped picking up her books and scrolls and turned to me.

Hinata: Hmm?