THE SYSTEM HATES ME!

I looked around my new house, taking in my new environment.  The house is a typical old Japanese Styled house, with six rooms, a bathroom, a living room, a dining room, and two guest rooms, a small pond out front, and a gate leading into the town.  The house is also surrounded by a bamboo forest.

Y/n: That's right, my clan was a big deal... I wonder what ninja village I'm in?

System: You are in the Village Hidden in The Leaves.

Y/n: Pfft, typical.

Now, what was the name of that OP scrying ability that all Gamer's have?

I focused my attention on a table sitting in the middle of my room.

Y/n: Observe! See! Sight! Discern! Perceive! Notice! Understand! Comprehend! FUCKING EYES!

DING   

A new Skill has been created!

Unlocked: Fucking Eyes (Lvl 1)

Your ability to perceive the world around you is so immense, that you can literally see.  With your eyes.

Ability to see stats, HP, and CP, as well as a Secret about the Target, and what they're currently thinking. More info is shown the higher the level.

Y/n: That is the greatest fucking name for an ability I've ever seen!

Y/n: System, will I get in trouble if I totally exploit you?

System: Use me however you wish!

Y/n: System, what are my Quest's for the day?

A screen popped up.

Major Quest:

Make a Good Impression a the Academy!

You want to get a Harem of Cute anime ninja girls right? THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT!

+20 Rep with VHIL

+2000 EXP

+10 CHR

+2000 Ryo

+Access to Hinata Route

+1 Jutsu Scroll

+????????

Y/n: Wait... aren't I like.... thirteen? SHIT! I DON'T WANNA GO THROUGH PUBERTY AGAIN!

Oh well, quite frankly this might be for the best.... starting off from the beginning, more time to test my exploits... I know for a fact "Fucking Eyes" is an OP skill, even though it may not seem like much.  Adding on the fact that I have the Sekigan, which further increases the range and effectiveness of "Fucking Eyes."

Y/n: I just need to work on my stats, my INT and WIS are already fairly high for a level One Character, maybe I can get a set of weights like what Rock Lee wore.... the Strength of One Hundred Seal would be nice too.... on my to-do list.  First I need to unlock my Sekigan and devise a Taijutsu style to complement it.  If I copy the Gentle Fist I'll attract suspicion, but since my eyes grant the same abilities as the Byakugan, plus a few others, I should be able to devise a fighting style...

DING

New Quest: Way of the Phoenix Eye Fist

 Devise a Taijutsu style to compliment your Sekigan, name it, and flaunt it at all the jealous haters.

-Influence within the Hyuga Clan (+1000)

-20,000 EXP

-3000 Ryo