Changing Tides

Alright, so I've decided to put Y/n on a team with Hinata and an OC named Aiko Yajuu, with Anko as the Sensei.  Can I be frank with y'all, Anko was my childhood crush, like hands down.  Though... Orochimilf isn't that bad either...

I had long since made it back into town, and as I ran from rooftop to rooftop, I began noticing odd things.  Shadows moving around in the corners of my vision, activating my Sekigan revealed them to be... Anbu.  Three of them.  Had they noticed I had raided the compound?  No... they're keeping their distance, so they're just observing me?  Why, why would Danzo send them after me?  I shook my head, I had better things to worry about, like a cute girl that I'm going to beat up... that sounded better in my head...  That I'm going to help train?  Yeah, that's better.

The Hyuga Estate quickly came into view, but I made sure to keep an eye on my tails.  I landed in a garden-like area, looking around for everyone's favorite Shy Stalker.

???: I don't care, just make sure you don't break anything...

I turned and saw Hinata talking with her father on the deck thing connected to her home.

Hinata: Of course Father...

Hinata's father turned away, grumbling under his breath.

Hinata's Father: Can't believe my brother died for you...

Hinata's shoulders slumped, and she let out a choked sob, though just barely.

I used the [Body Flicker] Technique to dash to her side.  I patted the little cutie on her back comfortingly, causing the girl to damn near jump out of her skin and scream.  She flung her hands through the air, and with my Sekigan I could see the outline of Chakra Blades on her fingers.  She's able to use the Gentle Fist even when frightened?  Damn.

Though with both my Sekigan and One-Tomoe Sharingan, I was easily able to dodge her frantic strikes.

Hinata: EEK! LEAVE ME ALONE!

I grabbed Hinata's wrists and held her still.

Y/n: Relax, it's just me.

Worried white orbs met heterochromous red and black orbs filled with comfort and mirth.

Y/n: Dang, good to see your reflexes are on point...

Hinata: Y/N!?  Oh no, I could have hurt you, I'm so sorry!

I couldn't help but laugh.

Y/n: You weren't gonna hurt me Hinata, I wasn't even using one percent of my full power.

Hinata's eyes widened in wonder.

Hinata: Wow... you're so strong.

Hinata looked down at me still holding her hands, her face suddenly turned completely red, and a geyser of bloodshot from her nose and all over the ground.  I had just barely managed to dodge it because I'm the Main Character and I'm awesome.

I tried my best to catch her before she collapsed from blood loss but only succeeded in gently laying her down.

Y/n: Hinata!?  Are you okay?

Hinata: W-We...

Y/n: Yes?

Hinata: W-W-We were h-holding hands... so lewd...

I reflexivly facepalmed.

I'll show you lewd when I stuff my tongue in your... maybe I should shut up...

Y/n: H-How about we get to training... yeah?

Hinata sat up and wiped her nose.

Hentaia: Okay Y/n.

Hinata and I set about practicing the basic transformation Jutsu, for me, the ability came easy, she also wasn't struggling either.  But as we trained, I began thinking back to the anime, and all that's happened.  I could change things... make certain people stronger than their canon selves.  I'd already looked through the [Shop] and was surprised to find skills and items from other animes and shows.  I already bought Diable Jambe, Observation Haki, Armament Haki, a guide labeled "CP9's Six Powers," and a manual called "Apachai's Guide to Killing" for Rock Lee, with his inability to use Genjutsu or Ninjutsu, he'll find these skills very useful.  I was thinking about teaching Hinata Baruto's Wind-Style Rasengan. I know the anime is shit, but the Jutsu may just be the perfect confidence booster for her, help her blossom into the gorgeous, confident woman she later becomes, just a bit earlier.  Sakura... too much work.  With Ino I could try to urge her to expand her intellect, she has a completely busted Jutsu that she's only ever been able to use successfully... like once?  I could buy another Wolf Fang Fist guide for Kiba, there were also Devil Fruits for sale, I could give him a canine model Devil Fruit...  With Shino... well actually he's already pretty well off, Shikamaru too... maybe I could buy him the Yami-Yami no Mi... but that'd just be overkill.

Basically, I've made the decision to fuck with the timeline.  And you damn-well better be okay with it, cuz things are going to get crazy. Fast, like as soon as I start handing shit out, things are going to get super crazy.  The issue is... how am I gonna convince them to take my handouts?  With Lee, I could just tell him I'm a big fan and wanted to try and help him in his journey to prove hard work trumps natural talent.  That'd be real easy actually, I could probably even train with him, that'd get my DEX and STR real high without me needing to waste points.

I clapped my hands, gaining Hinata's attention.  Her eyes snapped to me fearfully, awe she's so adorable...

Hinata: A-Am I doing something wrong?

Y/n: Not at all, the opposite in fact.  I say we take a little field trip.

Hinata: Field trip?

Y/n: Yep, there's someone at the Training Grounds I've been meaning to meet.  Apparently, he's a real hard worker, and he can help us hone our skills.

Hinata's eyes lit up slightly, I think she's just happy I praised her.

Y/n: I also have some things for him... and you.

Hinata's eyes widened, and she adopted a dumbfounded expression.

Hinata: Me?

Y/n: Yes... there's a... Jutsu I think will be very useful to you, it'll be nice to have before we become Genin.

Hinata looked thoughtful for a second, before adopting an adorably determined expression.

Hinata: I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy!

Awe, the Lil dork.