Stealy Stealy Yoink!

Alright, I take back what I said, I'll meet up with Hinata later.  First I've got to test a theory.

I'm currently sat outside Root Headquarters, the place Danzo stores all of his Sharingan.  I'm sure you can already tell my plan.  My [Sneak] Skill is maxed out, plus my outfit makes me much better at sneaking in general.  Not to mention my Sekigan, it gives me a full 360-degree vision and allows me to cast visual Genjutsu without needing to make eye contact.  So I should be able to sneak in, swipe a few Sharingan, and whatever else he has hidden in there, and make it out.  My plan isn't foolproof, but it's somewhat sturdy.

Though I should still be cautious, Danzo isn't exactly a slouch and is paranoid as all hell, so caution is needed.

Y/n: Sekigan!

My vision became slightly tinted red.  I used my Sekigan to examine the area, taking note of several Anbu in the area.  My range wasn't as ludicrously long as some Hyuga, but it was satisfactory, for now at least.  I currently count thirteen Anbu, plus Danzo.  It's early afternoon, so they aren't as beefed up on security as they normally would.  But still, thirteen Anbu is going to be difficult to get past.

Though not impossible. 

I slinked along the ground, the heavyweights on my limbs and torso made me move much slower than I normally would, but that may be a good thing here.  Since I have to move slower I'm less likely to do something stupid that'd get me killed.  And boy do they ever work as advertised.

STR: 30

DEX: 38 (+20)

END: 50

Plus eight to both Strength and Dexterity after a few minutes of use, and twenty-fucking-five to Endurance after a few minutes of use. These things are OP.

DING

END has reached 50, a new skill has been granted.

Sadomasochist

Deal more damage and take less the lower your health is.

I managed to get up to the guards guarding one of the entrances without getting noticed.  Now comes the hard part, my armor grants me a boost to stealth in dark area's, but it's the middle of the afternoon, so I don't have much of a boost out here.  Once I'm inside, I'll be almost undetectable, this isn't Fallout or TES, I can't just crouch down in front of them and expect to not be detected.  Right?

Later, I'll test that theory later.  For now, I need to get past those people without being detected.  I could use [Ninja Vanish] but the cloud of smoke would tip them off.  These are Anbu we're talking about, not generic Skyrim Guards.  Seriously Todd, fix your shit.  It doesn't always "Just Work."

Anyway, where was I? Oh right, stealing Sharingan from an incredibly dangerous organization right.  I'm currently sitting in some random brush left out front and to the side of the entrance.  I could try to blitz through into the building, but with my low DEX, I could easily be spotted.  But, maybe if I charge Chakra into my feet and legs, I'd be fast enough, and stealthy enough to make it passed them without being noticed. 

I began charging Chakra into my legs and feet, trying my best to keep the flow consistent and orderly.  I prepped my body to dash forward stealthily, and quietly, as to not be detected.  With a mighty push, I was off.  Just managing to make it passed both guards without being spotted.  Those animal masks must really limit their vision.

DING

Lucky Fucker has Activated

DING