Chapter 4

Outside of the Base

Montana was walking back to his ship when he saw some damaged ships being towed for overhaul. One of the ships was the Atlanta class light cruiser USS San Diego (CL-53), accompanied by a G-class destroyer HMS Glowworm, and she is very not happy.

San Diego: My ship!

Glowworm: Yikes!

Montana chuckles at the light cruiser's reaction but returns to his sad state, entering his ship. He was about the sleep until he felt something in his chest. Curious, he places his left hand on it, but when he lets go, he was shocked to see a red heart appear on his hand.

Montana: What the?

Then another memory flows into his mind

Flashback to 2028, At Montana's lookout station

Lookout #1: So what type of games do you usually play when you are kids?

Lookout #2: RPG Games. I remember one game that I love. I forgot the name but I know what is it about.

Lookout #1: Spit it.

Lookout #2: It's about a world where humans and monster exists, -

Lookout #1: Undertale

Lookout #2: You know the game as well?

Lookout #1: Yup, that game's popularity is going of the hook huh?

Lookout #2: Heh, yeah. It's been 13 years since its release and some still remember it.

Lookout #1: Heh, yeah a lot of people at Devianart start making comics on what's next after the destruction of the Barrier.

Lookout #2: By the way, do you remember the souls?

Lookout #1: Red - Determination, Orange - Bravery, Yellow - Justice, Green - Kindness, Cyan - Patience, Blue - Integrity, Purple - Perseverance

Lookout #2: Ok thanks, also do you know the other two, that are not souls

Lookout #1: Black - Hate substance and Pink - Fear spell

Lookout #2: That spell, that's from...

Lookout #1: Glitchtale, by Camila Cuevas

Lookout #2: Ah yeah those videos, best ones so far

Lookout #1: Heh, sure damn is. 

Fast-forward to now

Montana: So there's some Undertale mix in here? Cool, but I don't see any way to SAVE. Meh, it's fine, dying over and over again is gonna be annoying.

Wait...

*realizes* Sh*t!

Montana then races to the top deck, jump, deployed his rigging, and head Northeast through the ocean at flank speed. He then whistle his eagle and told him to go ahead of me. From afar Enterprise and Cleveland saw his frantic movement and decided to join.

Meanwhile, 5 mins before Montana's frantic departure

Onboard the IJN Kaga, Akagi is treating her sister's wound from the previous battle. Montana's salvo plus Harry's anti-ship missiles did extensive damage on her ship, the carrier deck was snapped and her hull was riddled with holes that it was put out of commission until the Sakura Empire do a major overhaul.