Special Chapter Preview

Montana: Where in the hell am I?

???: WHY?! WHY DO THEY MATTER?!

Montana: Wait, that's... *sees a particular ship* Ah sh*t, here we go again.

---

Montana: Wait, so you're saying that I can give the MC my powers?

???: Yeah, cause I'm getting tired of males just being the scardey cats when facings those b*tches, and I'm pretty sure you want to kill'em right?

Montana: *entering Sans & Gaster mode* Oh, believe me, I do.

---

???: *giggles* We are sisters, are we not~?

???: And sisters share, don't they~?

But before anything can happen, they can't move because they feel something holding them.

Montana: That's it. I       A   M           👎︎     ⚐︎     ☠︎     ☜︎

???: What the- *All 3 sisters get impaled by numerous bones before getting incinerated by Blasters*

---

???: PLEASE! I CAN'T LEAVE HER ALONE!

Montana: *shakes him* LISTEN TO ME! I'm NOT trying to kill you, okay?! Quite the opposite. But if you don't stop moving, you might kill yourself, Do You Understand?! Stay calm and I'll make this quick!

???: *weakly* Please... she needs me...

Montana: *sigh* OK, open your eyes and look into the hole in my hand. *powering up* And whatever you do...

👎︎⚐︎

☠︎   ⚐︎   ❄︎

👌︎     ☹︎     ✋︎     ☠︎     😐︎

*All 7 traits reach maximum power and fire right into his eyes*

???: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----

Montana: Meet me tomorrow in Bermuda. Training will start at Midnight.

☟︎✌︎💧︎ ✌︎☠︎✡︎⚐︎☠︎☜︎ 🕈︎✌︎❄︎👍︎☟︎☜︎👎︎ ☟︎✌︎☠︎👎︎🏱︎☹︎✌︎❄︎☜︎💧︎