A Bloody Christmas Special

It was Christmas Day, the tree is set and the snow has covered the ground, destroyers often play there making snowman and snowballs, while cruisers, battleships, and carriers resort to staying indoors while having a feast. However, one super-battleship is having none of it, for he's inside his ship playing an RTS game: Skirmish Line. Skirmish Line is set during the Pacific war, somewhere in 1944 and 1945 when Japan is beginning to face defeat by the Americans. However, thanks to his experience during that time, he's able to adapt to how they fight and their insane special attacks. This allows him to gain rapid promotion, now being a Brigadier General, and gain every known medal in the US Military.

During this time, there is a special medal where Santa has to be saved and must survive at least 100 waves, the award is Christmas Airdrops, which he has obtained. He is now playing at Sandbox where he can play without points to deploy units/construct defense/calling support. His defense consisted of:

- A CO and a Sarge, both with M1918 BARs

- A Radio Operator with an M1 Carbine

- An Engineer with an M1 Garand

- Santa with an M1919 MMG

- 2 Automatic Riflemen with M1941 Johnson LMGs

- 2 ANZAC Commandos with 500 Express Double Rifles

- 4 Gurkhas with M1 Garands

- 4 Mortarmen with Willy-Pete rounds

- 4 Bazookamen with M9A1 Bazookas

- 6 Machine Gunners with M2 Stinger LMGs

- 8 Marine Raiders with M3 'Starlite' Carbines

- 4 Vehicles (76mm M4A4 Sherman, T40 Whizbang, and 2 M19 GMCs)

All of them with max experience. This is his current state after 350 waves:

The Japs never stop coming, they even sent their most elite units (Konoe Shindan, Teishin Shudan, Kwantung, Takasago, and Gas Troops (Most likely from 731)) and their tanks (Type 95 Hago, Type 89 I-Go, Type 97 Chi-Ha, SS-Ki/Ki-Bo, and Type 4 Chi T...

The Japs never stop coming, they even sent their most elite units (Konoe Shindan, Teishin Shudan, Kwantung, Takasago, and Gas Troops (Most likely from 731)) and their tanks (Type 95 Hago, Type 89 I-Go, Type 97 Chi-Ha, SS-Ki/Ki-Bo, and Type 4 Chi To Assault Tanks). However, despite them sending them to destroy his defense, they just immediately get massacred by their accurate firing. This is something he is not foreign to but he doubted that they could survive this many waves during WW2.

Montana: Let's see if I could break Verdun's record.

Inside the game

It was an absolute massacre for the Japanese, every time they sent in a soldier his body would just be riddled with bullet holes or be burned by Willy-Pete mortars, and every time they sent in a vehicle they will be met with Bazzoka rounds or 40 mm rounds or tank rounds. The defenders will always shout at them every time they repelled a wave, something like.

American: Die! Die! DIE! You Jap bastards!

American: I got me a Jap!

American: Come on! I got plenty more where that came from!