Chapter 9

The music above is a dual mix of Richaaded's Megalovania, don't ask why about the background, ain't my vid.

Now back at the Siren Sea.

The Blasters then charge up their powers before Montana points his hand at them. In an instant, all blasters are fired at the enemy. All crimson shipgirls avoid the incoming blasters, while the Siren ships were nothing more than sitting ducks and they're all destroyed in an instant. All the shipgirls look at the aftermath in shock, all siren ships have been reduced to dust. The Crimson Axis knew they're in big trouble.

Montana: Well, with that out of the way...

☹︎ ☜︎ ❄︎ 🕯︎ 💧︎   ☝︎ ⚐︎   💧︎ ❄︎ ☼︎ ✌︎ ✋︎ ☝︎ ☟︎ ❄︎   ❄︎ ⚐︎   ❄︎ ☟︎ ☜︎   🏱︎ ⚐︎ ✋︎ ☠︎ ❄︎

Montana soon begins his attack by teleporting right in front of Kaga and with his right hand possessing Bravery's powers punched her so hard that she went flying. The girls have no time to react when Montana changed his hand with Patience which straps Akagi before throwing her up and slamming her right into the water. He then spawns 2 large skeletal hands with holes and changes again to Justice. The two hands then clench into fists and spawn 2 big holographic CIWS that starts to mow them down. The girls finally getting off the hold of their surroundings begins to dodge, Zuikaku and Takao slice off some of the bullets with their katanas before deciding to attack him.

Zuikaku: Takao you take left! I'll go right!

Takao: Got it!

The two make their move, planning to deliver a blow at the head only for Montana to simply teleport behind them. His main turrets then did a 180 traverse at them, but instead of firing normal shells, they fire blasters. The two girls immediately jump to avoid the blasters while Montana deployed its bayonet from his M14 and now they're engaged in CQC. Sparks flew all over as their blades clashed into each other before Atago and Shokaku joined in, but Montana doesn't seem to be bothered because he has faced a large fleet during his WW2 career, but with his new powers, he's gonna have so much fun. Montana managed to push the girls back but Atago then tackles him down and was about to deliver a blow only for Montana to raise a hand and spawns a Gaster Blaster right behind her before blasting her out of the way, which of course deals some serious damage.

Takao: ATAGO!

Takao begins to charge at him. Montana launches a hail of bones at her, but she just kept running while slicing some bones with her katana. When she's close, she tries to slash him many times but Montana always teleports and dodges before fed up and using Integrity's magic throwing her away. Then Shokaku came in and engaged him as well, but every time she tried to hit him, he always deflect and teleports to her blind spot. Just as Shokaku's kept her attention on him, he launched a surprise attack by spawning a Blaster behind her, she heard the spawning and immediately jumps away before the blaster hit her only for Montana's bow riggings came to live as snake hulls and fires like Gaster Blasters at her, knocking her back and dealing massive damage. The allied girls, including from the Kriegsmarine, were shocked to see the change in his rigging, it's like Iron-blood's but the shark is replaced with a snake.

Zuikaku: SHOKAKU!

Zuikaku along with Ayanami and her friends join in the fight, but Montana always dodges their attack before kicking Zuikaku in the torso and launching her out, and using blue magic on the destroyers. He then chooses Ayanami to throw her into a wall, formed with Kindness' powers and impaling her body with some bones. Luckily no critical body organs were hit, but man did that hurt really bad.

Ayanami's friends: AYANAMI!!!

Ayanami struggles to pull herself free, which she did as she fell to the water in pain. Montana sighed before spawning blasters, encircling her before he closes his eyes and readies his fingers to snap.