17 | toddlers and tiaras

oof. she's a lengthy chapter

Here's what you missed on Glee!

It's been a long year for the New Directions.

Kurt's bullying at the expense of Dave Karofsky grew worse and worse until he finally transferred to Dalton Academy for their zero-bullying policy. That meant Kurt competed against the New Directions with the Warblers at Sectional — it was a tie and both teams moved on — and then again at Regionals, where the Warblers lost.

Dan broke Karofsky's arm, keeping him out of football for the season, meaning he didn't get to play when the Titans won their first championship game in decades. Now Karofsky is dating Santana, who is a lesbian and in love with Brittany because they both need people to think they're straight.

Santana and Dan threatened to go Lima Heights on Karofsky's ass, forcing him to be nice to Kurt so that he could return to McKinley. Now Kurt is back, and he's happy, but it means he doesn't get to see his Blaine at school every day.

Finn and Rachel broke up, and then Sam and Quinn broke up because Quinn cheated on him with Finn. Santana and Sam dated for a little bit but didn't last long. Brittany broke up with Artie because he called her stupid, and he wants her back but it's not likely.

Now Sam is single, but he's also homeless. His dad lost his job, and the Glee Club found out his whole family is living in a motel.

Dan, Santana, Brittany, and Quinn all left the Cheerios right before Nationals because Sue tried to kill Brittany by shooting her out of a cannon. The Cheerios lost a competition for the first time in years, and Sue has not been handling it well.

And both Dan's soccer team and lacrosse team made it all the way to the finals, making both teams the top-ranked teams in the Nation, and Dan has college scholarship offers coming at her left and right, expecting early commitment from her. But Dan is still holding out for the United States Women's National Team.

Because of the abortion, Dan continued to distance herself from Jesse, having no clue how hurt and confused he was about her ignoring him. Despite her claims of there being no other romantic interest in her life, Jesse didn't believe her. He couldn't think of another reason she'd be icing him out — to his credit, most eighteen-year-old boys didn't immediately think their ex-girlfriend is hiding a secret abortion.

All of Jesse's attempts to maintain some kind of contact with Dan came to a screeching halt the night of a super crazy party at Rachel's house where everyone got super drunk.

He FaceTimed Dan at the party, but the music was loud and her phone was on the table. Instead, Quinn answered it.

Quinn, pouting from her breakup and still hating Dan for how she dealt with the pregnancy, took it upon herself to blow up all that was left between Dan and Jesse.