18

Talk - Coldplay 

Are you lost or incomplete? Do you feel like a puzzle, you can't find your missing piece? Tell me how do you feel?

ISABELLA 

It was a beautiful sunny spring afternoon. There was something almost magical about London in the sunshine. People were more frequent outside, the streets were busy with people roaming about and enjoying the change in weather. Trafalgar Square was crowded with the usual flurry of people going to and fro. 

I was busying myself, picking up items here and there for a special surprise. I wanted to do something for Harry... something kind... to show him how much I truly cared about him. His birthday had come and gone but we had been too busy with family obligations at his home to enjoy time with one another. Finally after much begging and pleading, he was able to take the night off from the diner, and I was able to work an earlier shift at the bookstore, and we had the night all to ourselves. 

Harry was a man of different tastes. He enjoyed food, but his preference as of late had been Thai curry and rice. I always prided myself in the kitchen - a talent that I liked to flaunt whenever I had the chance. After much careful thought and planning, I found the perfect recipe to try for supper. For dessert, I would make my famous mint white chocolate cupcakes. A favourite of both Harry and I... I was salivating at the mere thought of it! 

A full day of purchases ended with a quick stop at a local boutique. Jaz had mentioned over and over again to check out Femme, a lingerie boutique that was hidden in Primrose Hill. I had been worried that everything would be out of my budget, but after rummaging through racks and racks of intricate lace bras and sheer panties, I found the perfect set that I knew would make Harry happy. 

White lace with a light green bow in the middle of the bra cups... an almost mint green colour that went well with my skin. I felt beautiful... sexy... I couldn't wait to show him. 

Dinner went without an issue. Harry enjoyed the meal and savored every bit of it. He smiled over his glass of beer... his eyes dancing with mischief and joy. "Thanks baby," he said, reaching his hand over and taking mine in his. 

"You're welcome," I smiled ecstatically, ready to go on with the nigh. "Dessert?" 

"I thought you were the dessert," he smirked cheekily. 

"Later," I retorted playfully. Slapping his hand lightly, I walked over to the kitchen counter where the freshly iced cupcakes remained. I began to place them on a plate when I felt strong hands wrap around my waist - a feeling I grew more addicted to with each passing moment. 

"I'd like to have my other dessert now," he whispered in my ear, hot breath fanning against my neck has he lazily leaves kisses along my jaw. 

Without my consent, my eyes fall shut and my head lulls back, hitting Harry's shoulder. He continues his assault against my skin, kissing and nipping along my neck. One hand falls to my hip and he grips it tight. His hand glides down towards the hem of my dress... sneaking up slowly against my thigh... higher... and higher... until it finds rest at my hip. His thumb slips under the band of my new underwear, tracing patterns against my flesh. 

His lips continue to kiss along my neck until he slowly snakes both hands around my waist, turning me around to face him fully. His lips twitched into a smirk and he leans his forehead against my own. 

"Thanks for tonight babe -" he breathes against my lips until they attach carefully to one another. Our lips move in a slow, lingering caress, neither one of us pushing the other to go faster. We have the whole night.