MINT DRABBLE #1

Hi guys! I know this isn't a chapter, but I've been experiencing the worst writers block. I thought in order to break through it, I'd write a drabble. (A short piece of writing, either canon or non-canon.) I  post all my drabbles on my tumblr (jhildey.tumblr.com) but thought, since it's been ages since you had a real proper chapter, I'd post it here too. 

I really, really, REALLY hope you can understand and be patient with me. Writing  a story is so fun but it can also have it's difficult moments. Writers block is honestly the worst thing ever. I have about one third of it written, but the rest isn't coming to me as easily. I don't want to give you something half-assed. I always try to give you the best work that I can. I never want to post something that I'm disappointed in or that you would be disappointed with. I do hope that I can have the next chapter up at least in the next week (preferably, the next few days). But we'll see! 

Here's a little preview of what IS to come in the next chapter: 

"Did you not hear me knocking, or my voice? Thought I was loud enough." I jumped, almost losing my footing on the tiled floor.

"Harry!" I pulled the curtain just a bit so that my body was still covered. I suddenly felt shy being naked in front of him; especially when I knew that Maddie was only a few feet away in the other room. "You can't do that when I'm standing on very wet tiles bare foot. Safety hazard."

"No. A safety hazard is knowing that you're in there, naked, while I'm still standing here fully clothed and not touching you."

I shook my head and held the curtain tighter around my body. "Harry... No. Maddie is in the other room. Don't even think about it."

He shrugged me off.

"She bein' a pest... bugging me about going for breakfast. Even though I have to agree with her, I hate knowing you're in here and I'm not. So I threw headphones at her and played some princess movie. She's too preoccupied to know I even left," he explained as he inched himself closer to the opened shower.

I shook my head even more, even though my body was pleading to let him in. "Stop. Don't you dare come in here. Let me shower in peace."

"C'mon..." he smirked, his amused eyes lingering on what little bit of my body that wasn't concealed by the shower curtain. "Just a peek."

"No! No peeking. Go and wait out there for me."

"Let me at least cop a feel before I go back out there," he joked. Harry didn't even bother wiping away the cheeky smile that played on his lips. In return, fixed him with an unimpressed glare. He raised his hands in front of him, chuckling lightly as he takes a step back. "Alright, alright. I'll wait for you outside."

"... and shut the door on your way out!" 

Hehehe... OK! Now here's a drabble to tide you over until the rest of the chapter is written!

-------

A Night Out 

* Takes place during Adore ... canon drabble 

Where Harry and Isabella go out and have fun and party. Isabella gets really drunk and when they go home she gets sick and Harry takes care of her. (Reader submitted prompt)

-

Isabella Maxwell was a certified, self-proclaimed grandma. Since making the move to London, this title had only become an even more accurate description to her character. Sure - there had been many times in New York that she went out. She found it to not be too bad once in a blue moon, but it as she grew older, the less of an appeal clubbing had.