TEN: her crazy ex

𖤣𖤥𖠿𖤣𖤥

For the entire day, an unsettling feeling has been following Meiyon like a shadow. It all began at the beginning of the week when at 3:29 AM, a familiar username had popped out of the blue. She knew why this person had decided to reach out to her over social media for she had blocked his actual number.

Perhaps Meiyon should have never opened that message, even if she had sent no replies back.

"So you're telling me that this son of a gun is crawling back to you now?" Haera rolled her eyes after Meiyon had opened up about her issue.

"Honestly, I knew he was going to come back." Eva spoke before taking a sip of her latte. "He acts all mighty and stuff, but he's nothing without Mei."

"Ugh he keeps texting me every single hour and every time i block that account, he makes another account." Meiyon groaned in frustration.

"Your ex needs serious help." Haera commented. "It doesn't even make sense when he was the one who cheated first."

"Actually, if i was him, i would want to go back to Mei too." Eva joked before having to defend her statement. "But then again, if i was him, i would have never cheated in the first place."

"Nice save." Haera shook her head as they laughed.

Just as they were about to move on from the crazy ex-topic, Meiyon's eyes widened in fear.

"W-why-" The words could barely make it out of her mouth.

Upon the concerning reaction, Haera and Eva turned to meet eyes with the biggest jerk of the century.

"Meiyon please-" He frantically walked towards their table.

However, Haera was quick on her toes. Whilst Eva switched seats to be closer to Meiyon, Haera was standing opposite her ex.

"What do you think you're doing here." Haera spoke in a harsh tone.

"That's none of your concern." He rolled his eyes before locking eyes with Meiyon's nonchalant gaze. "Mei please-"

"Don't call me that." She spoke sternly. "I have nothing to say to you, so please leave."

"Just hear me out." He pleaded. "I know i made a huge mistake but i have been reflecting and-"

"Which part of leave do you not understand?" Haera scoffed.

Now, the crazy ex was beginning to lose his patience. He didn't have much to begin with thus, subconsciously allowed his reckless side to take over. He suddenly took a step forward at Haera in hopes of intimidating her, however, a third party had interfered.

"Now let's not cause a scene." A taller man swiftly stood in front of Haera before placing an arm on one of the crazy ex's shoulders to stop any further movements.

"This is none of your business." Crazy ex sneered.

"Sir, you are causing quite the commotion right now. I do advised you to leave." The other man smiled politely. However, before crazy ex could speak again, he leaned in closer to his ears and whispered, "I am the manager of this cafe, this is my business."

Backing away this time, he quickly turned to check on the girls. "You guys alright?" He asked.

"Thanks Heeseung." Haera sighed before staring at the problematic jerk again.

"I am Mei's boyfriend. I have some matters to discuss with her."

"Don't lie." Eva gagged. "It's crazy, toxic, narcissistic, broke, arrogant, cheating ex."

Those words triggered him a lot. Maybe because he knew it was true. Just as he was going to approach them again, Heeseung stepped in once again, towering him. Although crazy ex may have been scary, Heeseung's serious and agitated mood was scarier.

"Please leave." Heeseung gestured him to the exit.

Debating in his head, her crazy ex finally decided to give in. However, before he left, he made sure to stare at Meiyon dead in the eye before speaking, "This isn't over. I will find you again."

"I'm so sorry for causing you all trouble." Meiyon immediately apologised, especially to Heeseung.

"Tell me if he bothers you again. We can take this for the police to deal with." He smiles before walking back to his station.

No wonder Meiyon had been feeling weird all week. Nonetheless, despite him being gone, for now, the burdening cloud still hovered over her.

26/11/23 --> a mosquito landed on me and when i was going to smack it, i lost it.