undici.

[unedited]  

25th August;

"Guys!" Luke calls out, and only Ashton comes into the room. They're in a penthouse suite with 5 bedrooms and a large living area. It turns out I'm actually staying in the 5th bedroom, where Luke and I have to share a bathroom (there's a door on his side going into the bathroom and a door on my side too).

"Jen!" Ashton exclaims, running over and wrapping his arms around my waist, suddenly lifting me up and spinning me around.

"Ashton! Put me down!!" I squeal, and Ashton complies, placing me down next to Luke. We all go and sit down, Luke and I sit on a sofa together and Ashton sits on another. Luke puts his arm around the back of me and in my mind, I'm giggling like a schoolgirl. I casually lean back and his hand is on my shoulder, absentmindedly running his fingers against the bare skin that's revealed by my old You Me At Six shirt, which I altered at home to make into a vest top by cutting off the sleeves and altering the neckline slightly. I shiver slightly at his touch, even though his fingers are warm. It's just... him. It makes me feel warm inside and I can't help but smile and slightly leaning into his touch.

"So how was the journey here?" Ashton asks, and I tell him about the 90-minute-long train journey, which was extremely uneventful. However, I do tell them about the girl outside, which makes Ashton grimace.

"Shit, really?" He asks, and I nod my head. He bites his lip and I try not to let the sheer hotness of the action affect me.  Luke kind of shuffles closer to me and I rest my head against his shoulder, and he rests his head on top of my own.

"Well thank god you made your twitter account private. Although if you get famous you'll have to change it otherwise you won't be able to be verified." Ashton informs me. He tells us that he needs to go and do something, and heads into the room he came out from a few minutes earlier. Luke almost instantly reaches down and intertwines our fingers again, and we move our heads so we can smile at each other. I quickly get up before turning and sitting down cross-legged next to him so I'm facing him while he still sits normally. He gives me a quizzical look as his way of asking what I'm doing.

"It's just comfier." I confirm, and he just nods, before resting his hand on my knee. His fingers are against the rip in my jeans and he's stroking the bare skin again.

"So, Miss August, what would you like to do during your stay in the amazing city that is London?" He asks, and I just grin.

"I don't mind, I adore London. I've been to a few gigs here and done a little exploring but haven't seen much besides the main attractions like Big Ben and the London Eye. I didn't even go up in it, which sucks." I sigh at the end of my sentence, and Luke just has this grin on his face. It was my turn to give him a questioning look, but he just winks, making my insides melt. He stands up, and gestures for me to do the same. I get up and he takes my hand again before showing me to my room. There's a king-sized bed situated in the middle, with a bedside table on each side. There's also a relatively large wardrobe, chest of drawers and a dressing table. I have this sudden urge to go and jump on the bed but I resist as Luke leads me to the bathroom. Some of his things are already in there, and it smells like men's shower gel, which I won't complain about because it smells like him. The shower cubicle is pretty big and has frosted glass which I am extremely happy about, as then there'll be no chance of Luke seeing me if he accidentally walks in while I'm in the shower. There's also a huge bathtub and I almost squeal, because I've only been having showers for the past few months at university. I definitely will be finding a LUSH store somewhere and getting a bath-bomb. I turn around and see Luke smiling at me, and I wrap my arms around his waist, feeling absolutely tiny compared to him, even though I'm at least 5'7. I hug him tightly and he does the same to me. We go back into my room and sit on the bed, still holding hands.

"So, Luke, where are you taking me on this wonderful date you've asked me on?" I ask, smirking at him slightly. Ever since he asked me, I've been trying to find out what he's planning.

"Still not gonna tell you." He chuckles, and I frown at him, stopping myself from smiling when I ask him my next question.

"Are you ticklish?" He just gives me a funny look, before shaking his head.

"No? Why do you- What are you doing Jen?" He asks, as I awkwardly straddle his lap. He doesn't protest though, and it doesn't take long until his hands are on my waist. Our faces are only a few inches apart, and it wouldn't be hard to just lean forward and press my lips against his own, but again, I resist. It doesn't matter how soft they look, or how pink they are, or how the black lipring looks so hot. At that thought, he pulls it into his mouth, lightly chewing on his lip as he looks at me. He's obviously nervous.

"It's easier to hug you this way." I smile innocently, and do what I said that I wanted to. I wrap my arms around his neck again and his snake around my waist, pulling me flush against him.

"You're so..." he doesn't finish the sentence.

"I'm so what?"

"Incredible." He whispers the word into my ear, and I hide my face in his neck. He chuckles at me and kisses my cheek. I remove my arms from his neck so it's more comfortable to rest my head on his shoulder and just wrap them around his waist. His arms move up so they're wrapped around my shoulders. I suddenly feel so safe and protected and needed.

I hesitate slightly before finally carrying out my plan.

My fingertips wriggle against his side, and his arms drop instantly and he starts to breath heavier. I can tell he's trying to stop himself from laughing, and I get an idea.

"Not ticklish, huh?" I whisper in his ear, and he just narrows his eyes at me, still holding back his chuckles. I move my hands a little lower so my fingertips are lightly tickling the top of his hips, just above his jeans. He finally can't hold it in any longer and starts laughing hard.

"Jen... ple-e-ease stop-p..." He breaths out, and I stop for a moment. Suddenly, he lifts me up and turns us over, so I'm on my back and he's hovering over me, smirking at me.

"Jen, are you ticklish?" He asks, but he doesn't wait for my response, as he quickly starts tickling my sides, and I'm squealing and laughing at the same time, begging him to stop. He doesn't.

After about 5 minutes of non-stop tickling, we're both laughing hard as we stop. I'm still underneath him as our breathing finally slows down, and we look into each other's eyes.

"Not ticklish, huh?" I repeat, and smirk at him again. He reaches up and pushes some strands of hair out of my face, not really responding to what I said.

"I meant what I said, you know."

"Huh?" I ask, confused about what he means, because he obviously doesn't mean the tickling.

"You're incredible. And beautiful." He states, and my breath catches. He slowly leans in and I swallow the lump in my throat. He presses his lips against mine, and they're exactly how I imagined. Soft, warm, and the cold contrast of the metal ring gives an odd sensation, but definitely not a bad one. Our lips move slowly against each other, savouring the taste of our first kiss. My hands reach up and my fingers tangle into his soft blonde hair, and his fingers stroke my hips where my shirt rode up slightly from our tickle fight. I open my mouth slightly, allowing him to deepen the kiss. He presses himself against me and I let out a soft moan against his lips, and he pulls away slowly, pressing his forehead against mine.

"Wow."

///

asdfghjkl i just can't

i want a tickle fight with luke ihjbiojnfklksdb

btw thank you so much for 500 reads im so happy i didn't even think it'd get 10 so thank you ♥♥♥