diciassette.

[unedited]  

4th September;

"Mikey you're such a sore loser." I giggled, shoving his arm playfully as I won yet another game of fifa.

Luke, Ashton and Calum were out at a club or something, so we were 'stuck' in the penthouse together. Obviously, I didn't mind, and neither did Michael. We were extremely alike in that sense; neither of us liked going outside unless we had to. We'd much rather listen to music, play video games and eat crappy food than go out to a party.

"Before you came along, I was unbeaten." He pouted and I couldn't stop myself from laughing even harder.

"Aww I'm sorry Mike." I coo, and pinch one of his cheeks like a baby, although the stubble on his face makes him the complete opposite.

"Get off!" He whines, still pouting like a toddler who's mum wouldn't let him have any sweets.

"Okay, I promise I'll stop, Mikey baby." I giggle again, falling onto my back in a laughing fit.

Suddenly Michael has a cunning look on his face, before pulling out his phone.

"I keep beating this looooooser at fifa and she's kinda turned hysterical." He chuckles, holding his phone up, obviously filming me.

"Sorry you had to see that, world. Byeeeeee" He grins before stopping the video.

"Did you just..?" I ask, and he just nods, locking his phone when the phone obviously uploaded.

"Instagram, baby." He chuckles and winks at me, before getting up and going to his room.

"Michaeeeeeeel." I whine, wondering why he left the room.

"I'll be there in a minute!" He yells, and I pull out my phone and open twitter while I wait. I see that Mikey's video was also posted to twitter, and I giggled at the video as I watched it. Out of curiousity, I scrolled through the replies.

"@Michael5SOS @JenAugustx omg Jen c'mon girl, you can beat his ass!"

"@Michael5SOS why aren't you out with Cal Ash and Luke rather than hanging with this skank."

"@Michael5SOS @JenAugustx I just saw Luke in a club in London!!"

I smile and leave the app, going onto Instagram instead. I post a picture of the score of the last fifa match, and let everyone know that I'M beating HIM, not the other way around. I tag him in it, and a about a minute later, I hear him say my name from his room.

"Jennnn!" He whines as he slowly walks back into the main room, and I start laughing.

"I'm s-sorry Michael!" I say between laughs, beginning to lose my breath from laughing so hard.

"You're gonna play it like that, huh?" He smirks, slowly walking towards me. I'm still laughing so hard, that I don't notice him standing next to me, or reaching down with his hands on either side of me. He starts wriggling his fingers, tickling me, and I'm laughing even harder.

"No, Michael, stop! Pl-he-ease!" I squeal, trying to manoeuvre myself out of his grip.

"Not gonna happen, sweetheart." He chuckles as he continues to tickle me. I use my hands to push him away but he just clasps my wrists in one hand and pins them above my head.

"Uh, what the hell?" I hear a voice come from the door, and leap away from Michael instantly to see Luke standing near the door. My eyes widen, and his eyes drop to the floor.

"Luke, it's not what it..."I start, but Luke cuts me off.

"Save it." He says bluntly, and rushes into his room, slamming the door.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." I mumble under my breath, tears filling my eyes.

"Hey Jen, don't worry, he'll be okay." Michael tells me, pulling me into his arms. I gently push him away and apologise before going to my room, gently closing the door behind me so Luke doesn't hear. I sit on the bed, with my face in my eyes. Tears start falling from their ducts and as much as I try to stop them, I can't. Within seconds, I'm sobbing, scared that Luke won't even give me a chance to explain what happened.

After about 30 minutes of sobbing, I lie down under my duvet, my head and muscles aching from crying so hard. I start to drift to sleep, but am stopped when I hear the bathroom door open, and seconds later, I feel the mattress depress beside me. An arm wraps around my waist and I instantly know it's Luke.

I roll over so I'm facing him, and he looks at me apologetically before pressing his forehead to mine.

"Michael told me what happened. I'm so sorry, baby." He whispers, a sorrowful look on his face when he sees my bloodshot eyes and puffy cheeks. I just bury my face into his shirt, cuddling him tightly. I mumble 'I love you' into it, and he chuckles before saying the same three words back to me, placing a kiss on top of my head. I drift off to sleep again, but this time, cuddled up to the man of my dreams.