Chapter 17

Pranit's POV:
I was pacing back and forth in my living room because doctor was here to check Sonakshi.After she fainted I was really worried,she was burning with fever and was not ready to open her eyes.I immediately called my personal doctor and she came here just in few minutes.She is checking her in the room.

The opening of the door brought me out of my thoughts.

"Doctor.. Is she fine now?I asked her.

" Yes Mr.Verma she is fine,she was a little bit stressed.She was also having high fever but I have injected her.So she will be fine"Doctor said.

I nodded my head in approval.Doctor left after prescribing some medications for her.I went inside the room and saw her sleeping peacefully.I sat beside her and checked her temperature.I was just looking at her pale face and was cursing myself for my behavior.I really don't know why I behave rude with her?I haven't had anyone who would care for me but her caring personality was making me like her more.I can't start liking her but this feeling... I just can't express this feeling in words.I was so stupid to act such distant from her.

I know that every night she waits for me.She sometimes cooks food for me too.I just can't forget the taste of her food.When she is in deep slumber,I always come in her room and see her sleeping peacefully.It has become a daily habit of mine.Today she helped me a lot by bringing my important file and pendrive.But I being a jerk shouted at her.I am so stupid.I sighed and again started my staring session.From now on I will not control my feelings anymore.I go to control it and instead do something stupid.I decided to explore this new feeling I am having towards Sonakshi.After sometime my eyes began to close on my own ,so I decided to sleep on the same bed as her but near the side edge.I removed my t-shirt,as I have a habit of sleeping without it and was left only in my boxers.The bed was big enough to accommodate 2 people,I will get up early in the morning and leave her room then. I closed my eyes and slept.

Sonakshi's Pov:
I was sleeping peacefully in my room tightly holding my cushion which was strangely giving me a lot of warmth.I snuggled more into the cushion but why is it so hard... because all my cushion are soft.I lazily opened my eyes and came face to face near a chest.Chest?My eyes widen in shock and I moved my head up to see the person and it was none other than Mr.Verma.

I was shocked as hell... what is he doing in my room that too sleeping so close to me.He was looking so handsome even while sleeping and.... Oh no what am I thinking.I hurridely tried to get up by pushing his hand a little but eventually he hugged me more tightly than before.Oh no.... I tried for some more time but all my efforts went in vain.This man is a hulk.So I eventually gave up.I then creepily started starting him... he was so close to me.All the event of yesterday came into my mind and my anger reach it's peak.I am definitely not going to talk to him at all.I again started struggling to get out of his hold.

"Will you stop moving and let me sleep in peace" his sleepy voice made me stop my actions and a chill shiver ran through my whole body.What is happening to me?
I again started struggling and pushing him.He groaned irritalingly and opened his eyes.

"Why can't you just stop moving.... Close your eyes and go to sleep" he said irritatingly.

"Mr.Verma what are you doing in my room .... and move away from me... how dare you to sleep in my room without my permission" I spatted angrily.

Suddenly ,he hovered my body making my breath to stop.I was shivering under him because of an unknown feeling.His angry eyes meet mine and for me the whole world stopped.We were continuously looking into each other's eyes.His face was dangerously close to mine.

"First of all this whole apartment is mine so eventually this room is mine too,secondly I won't move from here and thirdly I don't need anyone's permission to sleep with my wife" he said making me shocked.My wife?What's with him.